Elegon holy priest bug???

So we're doing Elegon right now. Our priest keeps dying. She's holy, but not going into spirit of redemption. She'll be at about 80% hp then just suddenly die with no SoR.

The combat log doesn't show her taking any damage, WoL doesn't even show her dying. But she does.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I mean Skada just shows her getting healed then suddenly BAM she's dead.

I don't think you SoR if you fall to your death.

Quote Originally Posted by Corzaftw View Post
    She's dying in P1
    Do you log your raids?

We do, it only happened a couple of attempts, but you can see it if you look us up on WoL. Adept - Turalyon US 24-10-12 Attempt 9 on Elegon.

It won't let me post the direct link.

Interesting that you mention this. I'm working on H Spiritbinder right now and I just got instagibbed from 100% to 0% and did not go into SoR. So I have no idea what's going on...

The same was actually happening to my priest on heroic dogs last night. Died on like 4 attempts randomly, no SoR or anything. Logs didn't show me taking damage and I don't want to be a liability to my raid if im just going to drop dead during the fight from nothing.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...+Redemption%22

SoR procced on that pull, maybe they didn't notice, or maybe a model bug with being on the platform

[21:48:48.946] Celestial Protector Total Annihilation Kitiana Absorb (313909)

was the killing blow.
    Last edited by hikamiro; 2012-10-25 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    Interesting that you mention this. I'm working on H Spiritbinder right now and I just got instagibbed from 100% to 0% and did not go into SoR. So I have no idea what's going on...
    To clarify, I believe this was my mistake. This happened again, and it's due to the Frail Soul debuff this time. So player error on my part rather than bug it looks like.

if some1 dies without spirit its usually cuz of instagib mechanics.. such as falling down on elegon or being in spirit realm to long on garajal

Hrm. Interesting, though WoL doesn't actually show her dying. And according to her, her screen froze for a second or two then bam dead.

Thanks for the assistance guys, will definitely be looking into this. Though it's weird that she didn't see the model at all, no one did. She just fell on over.

Deleted
    SoR procs in Elegon, but I'm assuming your priest was inside the sphere thing.
    The arcane form overwrites SoR form, thus she may not have noticed herself dying until SoR actually ran out, even though it ran for full duration. Skada doesen't do good tracking with SoR death, which explains Skada bug. I have not looked into WoL about my deaths, so can't tell about that, but both of them draw the information from combat log..

Quote Originally Posted by Cianxo View Post
    SoR procs in Elegon, but I'm assuming your priest was inside the sphere thing.
    The arcane form overwrites SoR form, thus she may not have noticed herself dying until SoR actually ran out, even though it ran for full duration. Skada doesen't do good tracking with SoR death, which explains Skada bug. I have not looked into WoL about my deaths, so can't tell about that, but both of them draw the information from combat log..
    WoL is also currently abysmal at tracking Holy Priest deaths as it counts their spirit dying as when they died. And as others have said, the celestial form overrides SoR so she probably just didn't notice. You also can be in SoR and not at full HP.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    WoL is also currently abysmal at tracking Holy Priest deaths as it counts their spirit dying as when they died. And as others have said, the celestial form overrides SoR so she probably just didn't notice. You also can be in SoR and not at full HP.
    Had that happen to me once as well :P I was trying to figure out why the hell I was stuck on the platform on Elegon.
    Turns out I was already dead for 10secs and the spirit visual doesn't show on the platform ;x

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Had that happen to me once as well :P I was trying to figure out why the hell I was stuck on the platform on Elegon.
    Turns out I was already dead for 10secs and the spirit visual doesn't show on the platform ;x
    We are the Bruce Willis to Elegon's 6th Sense.