Extreme frustration in pre 90 BGs.

Doing BGs at all specs in the 85-89 bracket and I'm just getting raped by everything. Am I just bad?.. or are warlocks underpowered in this bracket? On my monk I seemed to compete for the wrecking ball achieve almost every BG.

Note: I am only level 87, but even still I usually do well regardless on my other characters.

I did exceptionally well as a Warlock in that bracket on my battlegroup. I found I did the best with Destruction. If you can hide and freecast as much as possible you'll do very well! Don't forget how powerful Dark Soul + Havoc + Chaos Bolt is. Also, make sure you're using nameplates and switch to every target below 20% and Shadowburn the crap out of them. You'll get a billion KBs & damage and you'll feel like one badass Warlock.

Warlock defense, then & now stinks - but if you do get focused rotate your Dark Bargain and Unending Resolve ... but really, just try to hide haha.

Quote Originally Posted by The William View Post
    I did exceptionally well as a Warlock in that bracket on my battlegroup. I found I did the best with Destruction. If you can hide and freecast as much as possible you'll do very well! Don't forget how powerful Dark Soul + Havoc + Chaos Bolt is. Also, make sure you're using nameplates and switch to every target below 20% and Shadowburn the crap out of them. You'll get a billion KBs & damage and you'll feel like one badass Warlock.

Warlock defense, then & now stinks - but if you do get focused rotate your Dark Bargain and Unending Resolve ... but really, just try to hide haha.
    Nice, I had kind of just been using Dark Soul on CD.. I also was never really using Havoc idk why. But I do agree with you, every now and again as destro I can get tons of KBs with shadowburn which in turn gives me near infinite embers.