Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Transmogrification Gear that you'd LIKE to see on the BMAH.

As I am a vain old bastard, I love transmog. I honestly do, and have already spent unhealthy amounts of time in old raids and dungeons collecting stuff to 'mog for my main and a number of my alts.

The BM AH is great for getting transmog items that're lost to time. And while Tier3 is a good start, there's so much more items that're no longer available!

Which weapons and armor that you can no longer get would you like to see on there?

Just a few rules:
    - Only transmog items. Leave mounts and such out of this.
    - No items of which Blizz has already stated wouldnt return, such as a certain 2h sword. This is a thread of hope, not futility.

I'll start:

Bonespike Shoulder- Single-Shoulder version of "Orgrimmar Guard" shoulders. Used to drop extremely rarely from Rend Blackhand in UBRS. Lost when it was removed for being too weird an itemized item during TBC or somesuch.

Misplaced Servo Arm- Awesome onehanded mace. Would look great for an engineer transmog of sorts. Lost in the translation from 60 to 80 Naxxramas.

Maul of the Redeemed Crusader- The biggest bloody twohanded mace ever swinging at your face. Lost in the translation from 60 to 80 Naxxramas.

Blood-soaked Pauldrons- A deep-red version of the Big Bad Pauldrons would look great for a more refined Orgrimmar Guard look. Lost in the translation from 60 to 85 Zul'Gurub.

Zulian Stone Axe- A trollish twohanded axe, lost in the translation from 60 to 85 Zul'Gurub.

Halberd of Smiting- Bloodred Polearm, looks just amazing. Lost in the translation from 60 to 85 Zul'Gurub.

Speedy Racer Goggles- Once a quest reward from Gahz'rilla which no one picked because of Carrot on a Stick, these non-engineer goggles are similar to those of Flight Masters. Lost in the Cataclysm.

Tuskbreaker- Troll-themed gun, lost in the translation from 70 to 85 Zul'Aman.

Spellstorm Blade / Blade of the Unbroken Covenant- A Stormwind-themed Caster Sword, lost with the removal of the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest in Trial of the Crusader.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-11-02 at 02:20 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay a fair bit for this bow model for my hunter. You can get it in orange and blue, but not incarnadine. :x

I would LOVE to see sets that allow us to build WC3 characters; and true sets with this cohesive intent, something better then mixing things around to get close like we can do now.
    Highly skilled sharpshooter, effective against air units. Can gain the Long Rifles upgrade.

Corrupted Ashbringer... I believe its Epic Quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Corrupted Ashbringer... I believe its Epic Quality.
    Well that didn't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by The first bloody post
    - No items of which Blizz has already stated wouldnt return, such as a certain 2h sword. This is a thread of hope, not futility.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-02-01 at 12:06 PM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47513#.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=48669 <---- this and all the cloaks with the same pattern

The bow and staff from old Zul'Aman, can't mind the names.

10+ Year Old Account
    Continueing the trend of what's removed from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest...

Rhok'shalla, the Shadow's Bane The Lion's Mouth allliance bow.
    Frenzystrike Longbow The Horde's Sigil horde bow.

Deleted
    Oh old Tuskbreaker, how I tried to find thee... those were the days...

Corrupted Ashbringer.

Please..please..

I've wanted it since before a time I even knew where it came from and when I could get it.

I'm a DK so I never got a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    This set (because I like the color): Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying

Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    This set (because I like the color): Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying
    Where exactly is that from? Is it a GM set?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I got that axe in the bank still. Didn't keep Halberd because i don't ever see Strength based polarms happening. Plus i hate the attack animation with them, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Where exactly is that from? Is it a GM set?
    It's from the Pre-Wrath event, Invasion of the Scourge

What I have always wanted is Archmage Arugal's shoulders and helmet: http://old.wowhead.com/npc=4275#screenshots:id=57770

I think they should start adding in all those bits of gear that have never been available to players (there are literally hundreds).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    What I have always wanted is Archmage Arugal's shoulders and helmet: http://old.wowhead.com/npc=4275#screenshots:id=57770

I think they should start adding in all those bits of gear that have never been available to players (there are literally hundreds).
    please yes!

I'd throw in another vote for the Halberd of Smiting. Loved that model, still have it in my warrior's void storage. I would pay real money to be able to transfer it to my monk for transmog.

Race specific transmogrification gear based on art for various races, listed by the racial leader.
    Sentinel outfits listed by Tyrande
    Orgrimmar grunts outfit listed by Garrosh
    Deathstalker outfits listed by Sylvanas, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Race specific transmogrification gear based on art for various races, listed by the racial leader.
    Sentinel outfits listed by Tyrande
    Orgrimmar grunts outfit listed by Garrosh
    Deathstalker outfits listed by Sylvanas, etc
    This is a really good idea. They did say they were looking into official "city guard" gear sets and the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anathema!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    This is a really good idea. They did say they were looking into official "city guard" gear sets and the like.
    That would be pretty awesome!