Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Previous seasons pvp gear and weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Race specific transmogrification gear based on art for various races, listed by the racial leader.
    Sentinel outfits listed by Tyrande
    Orgrimmar grunts outfit listed by Garrosh
    Deathstalker outfits listed by Sylvanas, etc
    I'd love this more than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Race specific transmogrification gear based on art for various races, listed by the racial leader.
    Sentinel outfits listed by Tyrande
    Orgrimmar grunts outfit listed by Garrosh
    Deathstalker outfits listed by Sylvanas, etc
    Nice idea indeed.

-- Would you say the items would have a race restriction, so we don't see human Orgrimmar Guards derping around?
    -- How would you decide the armor class? Orgrimmar Guards wear leather, despite them being warriors.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    I'd really, really like to see this helm as plate version or something, perhaps in different colors even...

Just because this helm was so iconic to the human captain unit in WC3... why can't we have it? :<

Lord Godfrey's gear:

pic

You can get recolors of it (purply, brownish reddish, white), but not his all-black. I wants.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Old Weaponsmith / Armorsmith crafts from BC. Really awesome models, stupidly tight restriction on them (BOP profession crafts, removed years ago when Cata hit)

Blazefury for example (look it up on wowhead, can't post links due to low post count)

I would really like to be able to get my Sin'dorei Warblade back on my Pally. They said it was too long ago to restore, which I find BS -- the game obviously knows I completed the quest, any GM can confirm I don't have any quest reward from it in my inventory, and I will gladly let them confiscate the paltry vendor price of every combined quest reward in Ghostlands, and I would complete it again 100x if they would let me. It's a completely unique model and now completely inaccessible to my main

Of course, BMAH isn't really a solution for me either, since I don't have the kind of money it takes to play that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. True shiny silver plate armor (complete set. No ordination, just shiny silver. Want to shine Holy Light, literally).

2. Black tabard from Argent Dawn.

3. A plate version of the SM caster hat (the rare red one, looks better than the dungeon recolor plate set one).

4. A worthy SWORD or AXE for a healer (tired of having only maces).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    1. True shiny silver plate armor (complete set. No ordination, just shiny silver. Want to shine Holy Light, literally).

2. Black tabard from Argent Dawn.

3. A plate version of the SM caster hat (the rare red one, looks better than the dungeon recolor plate set one).

This EXACTLY! so sick of only having maces to play with..

The old Naxx frost resist gear. Some of it was brought back for level 80 Naxx, but you can't get a complete set.

Not that I'd have the gold to buy it, but it would be nice to see it around.

10+ Year Old Account
    A set with this look: Spaulders of Slaughter

I would just like to see any piece of Dreamwalker's. All other classes on my server have seen at least 2 pieces of their T3 posted. We've even had Al'akir mount, Onyxian Drake and Mim's Head posted, but not a single Dreamwalker's piece.

Maybe RNG will favor my server soon though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Sad times that they've given up on making caster swords, I've had this banked for when they decide to bring them back but by now, I doubt they ever will. :|

TBC blacksmithing spec items (weapons and armor)

I would love to see Shoni's Disarming Tool reintroduced, but perhaps as a onehand rather than an offhand axe. Also, more lightsabers that aren't red or mainhand akin to the style of Argent Avenger, maybe even with different added colors?

Oh yeah, and a shield someone else mentioned in a transmog post - Death's Bargain or perhaps even The Pague Bearer from Naxx 60 would make for great transmogs imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Deleted
    Not an old already existing item, but what I really want are simple blank ''invisible'' shoulders. I've always hated the look of shoulders on most of my Worgen characters and getting an invisible shoulders to ''transmogrify'' my shoulders in would be perfect.

And now I'm hoping for too much but I would sell my soul to get the whole outfit most Worgen in Gilneas are wearing just like on the screenshots here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50247#screenshots

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by transorD View Post
    I'd throw in another vote for the Halberd of Smiting. Loved that model, still have it in my warrior's void storage. I would pay real money to be able to transfer it to my monk for transmog.
    Hell, I wish I still had that.

And that we had Strength polearms.

Dammit, those Mogu don't look agile, they look strong, and they use polearms!

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    You mean like this? Hit up your friendly neighborhood blacksmith.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph (this one in particular I'd really really want)
    This, and Ancient Hakkari Manslayer. Not that i could be arsed to bid against others but still...

Edit: Fu** you blizzard for giving horde players weapon with same model via pandaria starting quest. Horde favouritism...!
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-11-04 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I would just like to see any piece of Dreamwalker's. All other classes on my server have seen at least 2 pieces of their T3 posted. We've even had Al'akir mount, Onyxian Drake and Mim's Head posted, but not a single Dreamwalker's piece.

Maybe RNG will favor my server soon though.
    Tisk. Shadowsong EU has seen Dreamwalker as one of the most often appearing T3 pieces on the BMAH.
    RNG's gonna RNG, I guess.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.