Need help with rendering my video

Hi
    I frapsed all of our WoW firstkills. Now I want to upload them but i discovered that in most of my videos are moments where the resolution seems to drops low.
    As an example here are pictures of my video.

The first one is how the video should look like.

The second one is broken.

Im using Sony Vegas. I already updated all my codecs but it didnt help.
    The original movie files dont have this problem.

I hope someone can help me.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you render the movie? mpeg4/h.264?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Step 1) when opening up sony vegas hold ctrl + shift. You should get a popup box asking if you want to delete the cache from previous sesion SAY YES!

Step 2) When you are going to start a new rendering click file--> new and then there will be all the options on the new template. On the top right there is an option to use the same as the video all you do is click the icon go in your folders find the vid and open that. Now the format of your file matches your vid.

step 3) edi add stuff mess around as you like

Step 4) Render it in MP4 preferable 720 or 1080p

The only time I have the issue you are describing is in the top right preview box as i'm editing the video. This is a simple fix you just need to put the preview options to match the best possible quality as many times the default is just a really crapy one and gives pixelation in the preview box but the final rendered vid will look fine.

Hope this helps!
    my vids in sig

These are my settings:

Output file is .mp4

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said you should really be starting a new project matching the settings of the video you will be editing. As you can see you *do not have frame size ticked off for allowing the source to adjust the size thus if you did not record in 1920 1080 format then your video will be stretched out to that format as you are telling the render to make everythign that size no matter what!

I think im confusing myself... you dont want it to adjust the frame size ... butform your vid it look sliek it's stretching it out an dpixelating it... id sugest taking like 30 secs and redering it with and without it ticked to see if it changes it!
    Last edited by Odina; 2012-11-02 at 04:08 PM.

It doesnt change anything if I change the setting. One thing i discovered is that the error only occurs in long videos.
    If I cut out 1 min where a wrong segment is in, after rendering the shortened original file again, it wont bug.

Still havent found a solution. btw Im using vegas 12.ctrl + shift wont do anything

Untick "Force Lossless RGB Capture" in FRAPS.

Try these settings for Vegas:

http://i.imgur.com/FeLAc.png
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

This doesnt fix it.
    "Force Lossless RGB Capture" wasnt checked while the video got recorded.

has anyone another idea?

Quote Originally Posted by SignOfDoom View Post
    It doesnt change anything if I change the setting. One thing i discovered is that the error only occurs in long videos.
    If I cut out 1 min where a wrong segment is in, after rendering the shortened original file again, it wont bug.
    Not sure this is your problem, but it seems somewhat related:

Some versions of Vegas had problems for me rendering some versions of Fraps captured videos. Problem was that whole 4GB segments would be blank in the middle of the video where fraps splitted the streams improperly. I managed to work around it by joining all frapsed pieces in virtualdub using lossless lagarith codec for the intermediate file. That loaded into Vegas flawlessly.

Make sure your fraps is up to date and you're capping unsplitted videos for better compatibility.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.