Thread: Which mouse?

10+ Year Old Account

Which mouse?

I am trading an unused copy of MoP CE to a friend for a new gaming mouse. I cant play mmo's on satellite internet so thats why im doing it.

I am thinking Corsair m60 or m90

or

Razer Death Adder

So which mouse would you suggest? Or is there a better one around $70?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Razer Naga. I thought it was okay looking but after some friends convinced me to buy it and I spent a few nights getting used to it, it's pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Naga Molten just broke, after less than a year and almost every common issue Naga's can have. I would rather stray away from Naga's I should have mentioned that lol.
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I am quite pleased with my M60.

Have you been able to test any out in your area? It really depends on how you grip the mouse and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Hmm I've never had issues with it. :S Sorry to hear that. I don't really know then, hopefully some others can give you insight to better mice that aren't the Naga. I used to use a microsoft mouse before the Naga because I liked the feel of it (Regular wired one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    I am quite pleased with my M60.

Have you been able to test any out in your area? It really depends on how you grip the mouse and whatnot.
    I tried the m60 and m90 at Microcenter when I was buying parts for my rig. I liked them both especially the m90 but both were solid mice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    My Naga Molten just broke, after less than a year and almost every common issue Naga's can have. I would rather stray away from Naga's I should have mentioned that lol.
    My Naga Molten is as strong as the day i took it out of the box. Dirty as a bastard pig, but working perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    It seems like you have made your choice.

Seriously though, I have nothing but praise for my M60. It is one of the few mice that has actually fit my hand nigh perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    My Naga Molten is as strong as the day i took it out of the box. Dirty as a bastard pig, but working perfectly.
    Mine was spotless and shiny, but the left click started messing up after a month or so, right click started doing this double click thing too. Both of those issues making it near impossible to properly play a game that requires you to hold the buttons down for a period of time.

What games/other programmes will you be using it for? The M90 can come in handy for Photoshop, but otherwise I'd go with the M60.