Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    /sarcasm I dunno. Might get bad reviews /sarcasm off

We won't go back, it will be revamped to the new standard that blizzard has achieved with quests

No. Outland holds a special place in my heart and I'd rather not have them run through it with the casual comb. We've had enough "revisiting" in this game already.

Deleted
    They would need to put much more effort into these zones than into the cata revamp, because I think these zones are overall pretty shallow, story- and questwise as well as the overall atmosphere, layout and depth. I think if they would revisit them, they would need to create them new and not just flatten out the questlines to please the nowadays standard, but there is no reason to do so, no cataclysm.

They would need too much resources for no topicality, which will result in a much bigger rage than they had in cataclysm. Leave that godforsaken place behind. Just leave it behind.

I bet that the next expansion will be in Outland. BUT they will not touch the present continent. Instead they will add a new one to the Twisting Nether, just like they done with Azeroth until now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I bet that the next expansion will be in Outland. BUT they will not touch the present continent. Instead they will add a new one to the Twisting Nether, just like they done with Azeroth until now.
    The problem is, there is nothing more. With Azeroth it made sense, because places like Gilneas, Hyjal and Uldum were already part of the lore, just not accessible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orist View Post
    After leveling so many alts, honestly i'd just prefer they find a way to phase outland totally out of the leveling experience entirely lol.
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Seriously. It's one of those expansions that if you didn't play it you really don't care about it. Only good thing was Sunwell, and only because that raid is still difficult to this day (other older raids even a Holy paladin can solo at least part of it).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."