Best old instance to farm for tushui rep?

So i got exalted with every MoP faction today, but forgot about these tushui people!

I just hit revered with them. What would be the best old instance to farm 5x/hr? I have been doing stockades because it is convenient, but is there a consensus dungeon that is best for this? Wrath, TBC, Cata, classic? Do all the mobs aggro in scarlet monastery still if you pull the boss without clearing?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume you're using this:

http://www.wowdb.com/items/83079-tushui-tabard

It doesn't say a limit on the level range of the dungeon. I'd go one of the Blackrock Depths just for size and total number of mobs.

I would say stick to the Stockades,many mobs,very fast to clear

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go with Dars here, BRD has a whole lot of mobs to kill.

BRD is a good place. Stockades and Scarlet Monastary are to quick and you will be locked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, or, do Strath, dead side. All of those packs of mobs...

Hmm strat does sound like a decent idea, i dont think i could stomach BRD again lol.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 04:00 PM ----------

Hmm maybe brd would be the best tho cause of all the bosses there, you get a LOT More rep for a boss kill than mobs. Classic dungs you get 3-4 rep per mob, 74 for boss kill.

Best bet wrath heroic instances

i dont think the BCs ones give panda rep

you can get some nice gold running through wrath heroics with that tabard on
    also frostweave goes for a tidy packet on my server and you will get a ton of that running them

Deleted
    I am considering doing it with just farming Skadi. I think I'd get exalted with Huojin (in the case of the char doing it) long before the drake drops.

I would run Halls of Lightning.

It's how I farmed rep for my lock back at 85.

I did Wrath heroics, took 2 days of doing em all except OCC
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Well if ur doing any heroics to cap valor or gear up just wear it in them I think it only took me like 5-10 mop heroics and regs? Not 100% on that tho as I did it while i was lvling up.

I am at 481 ilvl lol, i didnt find out about these tushui people until i was done with gearing in heroics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    i dont think the BCs ones give panda rep
    The reason for that is that BC dungeons give faction specific rep and were never retuned to work with tabards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyandor View Post
    The reason for that is that BC dungeons give faction specific rep and were never retuned to work with tabards.
    Hi, just want to point out that all dungeons work with the Tushui tabard to gain rep. I got to revered with tushui by doing Sethekk Halls on regular (after doing my daily heroic version, trying to get the mount). You can do any regular or heroic dungeon - the newer (expansion-wise) the dungeon, the more rep you get per kill. Classic dungeons gave me only a few rep per kill, BC gave me 20+ per kill with 200-300 per boss, and wrath has given me more still. I recommend Wrath or better dungeons, best you can solo. Doesn't have to be heroics.