Deleted

[Music] The Killers

Any Killers fans? I went and saw them live a couple of days ago at the LG on Halloween, they are touring the UK so was happy to get tickets to see them in Birmingham. I haven't been to many gigs or concerts, I've seen Ash and Manic Street Preachers but The Killers blew the others I'd been to away, I'd been listening to Battle Born a fortnight up till I went and saw them and the album had grew on me before I went so the concert was fantastic as I'd knew just about all their best songs, The playlist was great, played all my favorite classics, Mr Brightside, All These Things That I've Done, Brandon's Stage Presence was fantastic, he tells short stories and talks to the audience, the Show was spectacular to say the least, I wasn't expecting the bursts of flames and personalised Killers confetti to fall during the solo of When You Were Young. To top the gig off I got a hand shake off Brandon himself after he threw candy into the audience. Anyone else seen them live or any fans?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see them live sometime, I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan by any means but I used to karaoke Mr. Brightside, and I dig some of their other stuff...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Listening to their new album right now. I only became aware they had a new one yesterday, and Spotify seemed to imply it wasn't released yet.

I love their sound, but I wouldn't call myself a big fan. I only listen to 10-15 of their songs, don't own any of their albums, haven't seen them live (though I haven't seen ANYONE live).

Neon Tiger, Spaceman, Human, and Read My Mind are probably my favorite songs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like them, I like Mr. Brightside, Smile like you mean it and Human(though someone on this forum called it one of the worst songs ever, I so almost nerd raged...). They have a new album? Ill have to take a look at it. I also need to get the new Stone Sour album.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    I was a fan of Hot Fuss. I haven't really listened to much they've put out since. Occasionally I'll hear them on the radio.

Deleted
    Yeah Battle Born is the new album and definitely worth a listen!

Probably my favourite two songs

I hope to go see them some time, and own the first three albums (Sam's Town, Hot Fuss, Day and Age).

I loved Hot Fuss. But I always felt like with every new album, I dislike them a little more. I just don't like that sound.

Deleted

[Music] The Killers: Battle Born

Thoughts on the new album?

For me it is definitely one of the best, right up there along with Hot Fuss.

Standout tracks for me are: The Way It Was, Flesh and Bone, Here With Me, Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb is definitely the new Mr Brightside.

Deleted
    May, have to download this now. i will get back to you im on an album spree, next up elli goulding then killers

Deleted
    Meh, it was acceptable nothing spectacular here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are a little overrated. I liked a few of their earlier songs, but nowadays they kind of went with the stream.

Love The Killers! I'd love to see them live some day. They put on the most energetic shows ever. You can tell that they really love performing. Still need to buy the new album, but with so many Christmas presents that I still need to buy, I haven't gotten around to it yet!