If we want justice points, we have to farm honor?

Is this really the fastest way, cause it sounds a bit ridiculous...
    BG queues are less than 30 sec for me, not comparable to dungeon queues, and heroics also give me valor points which I absolutely don't need, unless there is a way to convert them to justice points...

I need a few justice points to buy some heirloom items, but I haven't found an efficient way to farm them.

Deleted
    Killing bosses in heroics give jp each boss kill aswell easily farmable trough that for me atleast as a hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Thien View Post
    Killing bosses in heroics give jp each boss kill aswell easily farmable trough that for me atleast as a hunter.
    Why are they easy as a hunter? You can't solo heroics or what exactly are you talking about? Also, queue times as DPS are not 30 sec as they are for battle grounds.

For me JPPH (justice points per hour ^^) is lower if I do heroics instead of BGs, and I guess this is true in general, especially if queue time is an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevoc View Post
    valor points which I absolutely don't need
    ... Dare I ask why? Whatever would you want with Justice Points? They're useless for anything but Heirlooms.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you rather have jp than vp....
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

depends where you are, what time you do them.
    all that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    ... Dare I ask why? Whatever would you want with Justice Points? They're useless for anything but Heirlooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    why would you rather have jp than vp....
    It seems you didnt even try to read his thread or else you wouldnt ask....

I need a few justice points to buy some heirloom items, but I haven't found an efficient way to farm them.
    I'm also looking for a good way besides farming BGs(PVP) for JP (PVE), understand what i did there ? Basically you have to play PvP to get a good Jp per hour which is a PvE currency....

I noticed when I queued up for some specific scenarios, instead of doing the random scenario queue that gives valor points at the end, I was getting some JP from boss kills. You might want to try that, I know the JP wasn't much though and I can't remember exactly how much I was getting since it's been several weeks since I've done a scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Thien View Post
    A whole 42 per boss kill with a 5-20 min queue as dps. It might be easy to farm but it doesn't sound efficient. BG's you can get 400 honour in less time than a dungeon queue with the proviso that you win efficiently.

Deleted
    What he said

Deleted
    Mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Whatever would you want with Justice Points? They're useless for anything but Heirlooms.
    Mystery solved.

I need a few justice points to buy some heirloom items.

Farming honor might actually be the fastest way to farm justice right now.