Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Brawler's guild on bmah? What's the thought process here? Seems like it's limiting content to the ultra rich.

Quote Originally Posted by merex760 View Post
    Well, I guess blizzard had to gate the Brawler's Guild in some way. Mists of Gated Content lives on.
    Think its more because brawlers guild isn't a instanced thing so they wanna limit the amount of people doing it at any given time do to the fact people would be waiting hours to have there turn.....honestly think they should have just made it instanced or phased and maybe when you walk in you get a random person to watch with multiple queues per phase or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmicrochip View Post
    Still no shaman changes... :-(

Shaman had some changes long time on the PTR.They just can't add every patch note X up on damage.
    But maybe they need more on the Ptr

I am sure I will get a lot of negative responses for this but I'll still post my thoughts. It bothers me that Blizzard is nerfing blood dks in this way. I've been asked to do RBGs a few times and carry the flag. I've had a lot of fun with it. It concerns me that they are basically going to stop my viability as a flag carrier in rbgs/bgs etc. I don't really see this being the solution. Maybe reduce the blood shield that you get but not the healing. I just think it's a knee jerk reaction to a lot of whining.

The cooldown of Sprint has been reduced to 45 seconds, down from 1 minute.

Destruction Warlocks have gained a new ability: Cataclysm. Cataclysm costs one Burning Ember. After a 3 second channeling period, Cataclysm will stun and knockback all burning targets within 10 yards of the caster. This ability has a 1 minute cooldown.

Demonic Gateway's duration has been increased to 20 15 minutes, and it will no longer despawn if the Warlock moves too far away. In addition, this ability can no longer be used in any capital city.

A New Major Glyph has been added: Glyph of Supernova. This glyph will cause the Warlock to deal 10% of his maximum health to all targets within 5 yards for each Burning Ember he had when he was slain.
    All of these notes have strikethroughs that are missing.

So I guess the Brawlers Guild is pay to play. Seems an odd requirement to get in. I more figured they would make a quest chain to prove your worth by defeating X amount of monsters before they let you in. Well that seemed more logical to me. Got gold? You're in!

oh free 10% speed boost for my WW. very nice.

awesome! guess all the gold farming sites are gonna have a nice christmas this year with the market going crazy now. Good job blizzard you are only hurting the game economy even more.

Brawlers Guild invites BMAH, of course some BS method to get in and make it impossible for me to participate because of groups of people pooling money together to buy anything that ends up on the BMAH. Yeaaah.

It's not like you need to buy it from the black market. Once someone buys it, they can invite whomever they please. Their guildies, who invite their friends, and so on. Technically speaking, only one single person would need to buy the invite per faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That's not necessarily gated content. Though it is a bit silly unless the Brawler's guild is really really really really hard.
    If by hard you mean expensive yes its hard. SMH at this decision.

WTS BRAWLERS GUILD INVITE 500k Great idea blizzard
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Can't wait for someone to break the monopoly on Brawler's invitations.

Lol at you guys, you really think Blizz is that foolish ? Either its a typo, or its innacurate, but there is NO WAY that the invitation will be sold on the black market like a regular item... Most likely, you will have MANY invitations selling for cheap and everyone will get a shot at it, or maybe there will be an additional vendor LOCATED AT THE BLACK MARKET, dedicated to sell these invitations... Anyway, THINK for yourselves, fools. With Blizzard catering to casuals, LFR and such, dont worry, they will make it accessible to everyone farily easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Lol at you guys, you really think Blizz is that foolish ? Either its a typo, or its innacurate, but there is NO WAY that the invitation will be sold on the black market like a regular item... Most likely, you will have MANY invitations selling for cheap and everyone will get a shot at it, or maybe there will be an additional vendor LOCATED AT THE BLACK MARKET, dedicated to sell these invitations... Anyway, THINK for yourselves, fools. With Blizzard catering to casuals, LFR and such, dont worry, they will make it accessible to everyone farily easily.
    It is not instanced content, they have to keep admittance down some how, Making it expensive is their way...THINK for yourself.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    It is not instanced content, they have to keep admittance down some how, Making it expensive is their way...THINK for yourself.
    This guys pretty right on, they can easily say, its a gold sink, and you get points from gold sink. voila
    anyway, people will probably sell invitations for some crazy amount of gold via joining guilds

You guys do realize after a week or two, people will just give away free passes, right?

Anyway, I'm surprised no one else is excited that we can now solo BWL and Viscidus without much trouble now.

What is this "more responsive"? Anyone knows what isn't 'responsive' about those abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Tmicrochip View Post
    Still no shaman changes... :-(
    Its alright dude im leveling my monk i know how you feel.

The Brawler's Guild is only for the 1% it seems

I'm betting that there are going to be some pretty severe limitations on how a member of the Brawler's Guild can invite another player. I'd wager that there can only be 1 invitation a week and it costs like 5-10k to do so. An amount easy enough to get with farming/dailies but quite a bit to spend on one thing.