Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ok, thats it, the brawlers guild was the only thing i was looking forward to, now i won't be able to afford to do it (And even if i could i wouldn't blow all my money on it, or even a faction of my money), guess i need to start looking at other MMO's, MoP has killed WoW for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    Ok, thats it, the brawlers guild was the only thing i was looking forward to, now i won't be able to afford to do it (And even if i could i wouldn't blow all my money on it, or even a faction of my money), guess i need to start looking at other MMO's, MoP has killed WoW for me.

Has Tyler Durden walked up and given you an invite to FightClub?

Nope

But really though, it wont be THAT expensive, and either way you'll get in after a few days have passed and all the server first achievements have been gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    Has Tyler Durden walked up and given you an invite to FightClub?

Nope

But really though, it wont be THAT expensive, and either way you'll get in after a few days have passed and all the server first achievements have been gotten.
    I don't care about server first achievements, but why have them for something that is gate like this? I imagine achievement hunters are going stir crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    I don't care about server first achievements, but why have them for something that is gate like this? I imagine achievement hunters are going stir crazy.

I'm not sure about why they're doing it really, I think they want it to be very clear that there is a BMAH and it does in fact work lol.

But Yeah I bet those acheve hunters are losing their wits over this one haha.

Deleted

Patch 5.1.

please do not crash the mistwavers ...
    its a realy nice healing class and makes fun ... do not nerf dem down ...

The QQ buffs me, Windwalkers rejoice. My DPS will ramp up faster, and 18% move speed at all times RAWR.

Wait, does that mean Blood DKs won't be able to heal with Death Strike at all in PvP?

I'm glad they're being nerfed, but isn't that a bit overkill?