Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Does this only apply to player targets?
    Of course. Edited.

Does this mean getting 4 Pyro's back to back in PvP is "dumb" too? What value isn't "dumb"?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple fix, remove shatter from fire mages. No bullshit 100% crit chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Simple fix, remove shatter from fire mages. No bullshit 100% crit chance.
    100% crit chance requires the player to have 25% crit chance. Roll with a Paladin and the Mage will never crit. No bullshit. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    No, it was a good change, you gotta know when to channel it than mindlessly macro into one button.
    No, you just have unequip everything with a proc before channelling Evo pre-pull, hardly requires any rocket science.
    But no matter, I leave you to enjoy your shallow victory since mages can still destintegrate your sneaky hide with great balls of fire mwhaha.

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Of course. Edited.

Does this mean getting 4 Pyro's back to back in PvP is "dumb" too? What value isn't "dumb"?
    Going by the forums a mage being able to kill anything is "dumb" they should be free kills for anybody who happen to come across them, and drop a extra present for melee classes.
    Last edited by Difuid; 2012-11-03 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    Just remove deep freeze from fire mages. Voila, fire mages are fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I've been posting this on all the discussions on live forums which even had blues in them but apparently blizz find it too hard to think of such easy fixes.

Putting a diminishing return on Pyroblast was always the best option. It came to mind about 1 second after my friend told me about the 3 sec CD on Pyroblast. I have no idea how the 3 sec CD idea didn't get the dev who suggested it beaten up, much less implemented and put into live use on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    No, it was a good change, you gotta know when to channel it than mindlessly macro into one button.
    That doesn't even make sense..

Maybe put POM on a shared cooldown sort of thing with Alter Time like they do with engi gloves and On use trinkets.

This will reduce burst and not make POM so mandatory for raiding. Yay!
    Hi Sephurik

speaking as a mage myself, they could just change POM. "After activated, the next Mage spell that has a shorter base cast time of 3 seconds will be instant cast". Solves the PoM pyro problem because pyro is longer than 3 seconds as a base cast time
    Last edited by crzydvd; 2012-11-04 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crzydvd View Post
    speaking as a mage myself, they could just change POM. "After activated, the next Mage spell that has a shorter base cast time of 3 seconds will be instant cast". Solves the PoM pyro problem because pyro is longer than 3 seconds as a base cast time
    PoM is a powerful tool for PvE mage combustion.

that's why I said it. if pom is one of the issues with our burst, that seems like the easiest thing to nerf our burst

Quote Originally Posted by crzydvd View Post
    that's why I said it. if pom is one of the issues with our burst, that seems like the easiest thing to nerf our burst
    People are looking for a solution that fixes it in PvP without also lowering PvE damage.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    they actually listen to mages when they complain about nerfs because GC's main is a mage.
    Do people actually believe shit like this?

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Why do Fire Mages need to be "fixed"?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Do people actually believe shit like this?

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 09:38 PM ----------

Why do Fire Mages need to be "fixed"?
    Well I have to admit that if you are lucky enough, the dps you can do with alter time + pom+ heating up+ hotstreak is pretty hilarious. But does it make it op, prolly not