Page 1 of 2
LastLast

erhmagerd!!! no more 3 second pyro CD!!! yus!!

AM i the only one that is super ecstatic right meow?

Deleted
    I knew they weren't going to go through with it anyways, it would be far, far too stupid to nerf fire through a cooldown on pyro.

This is why it's never really that sensible to get too worked up over PTR changes.
    By all means tell Blizzard you disapprove, but we had about 12 threads on the same issue with 12 identical arguments for a whole week and then it ended up meaning nothing anyway...

I'm actually REALLY happy.. Let's hope it stays this way... I don't think it's set in stone just yet!

PTR is PTR. Things change. Blizz tried something and it (clearly) didnt work out. Glad to see that stupid cooldown go xD

Wouldn't get too excited, the PvP burst problem is still there, they will come up with something different to nerf.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

imho no because all mages will start cry again >..>

Nice! The change just felt obnoxious, without really fixing anything. I have no problem with burst being nerfed if needed, but that change was just kind of depressing.

YAY
    I actually had unspecced fire while leveling so I didn't get used to enjoying myself. lol. (It was actually to try out arcane since fire was getting hit so hard...but wow is Arcane terribly unfun.)

Deleted
    Now that burst is fine again, the next set of nerfs will be on survivability, so don't get too excited we are gonna be getting 2 hit in pvp, but still do retardedly high damage.

Deleted
    "Getting 7 pyro's back to back in PvP was dumb"

Ok, so how else are they gonna change it so you don't have potential to do retarded burst in PvP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post

Ok, so how else are they gonna change it so you don't have potential to do retarded burst in PvP?
    They will reduce the damage of pyroblast by 80% just wait for it

Meanwhile, Rogues are being teased like a dog with a steak, being shown what they want and then taken away, TWICE.

Damned Magees.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Deleted
    No they won't, they actually listen to mages when they complain about nerfs because GC's main is a mage.
    This being a prime example.

Deleted
    What they should do, is take shatter out of all specs and deep freeze out of all specs except for frost = proplem fixed

I already miss the invocation change =( it would be good to not have to channel it and waste trinket/weapon procs before the pull.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    I already miss the invocation change =( it would be good to not have to channel it and waste trinket/weapon procs before the pull.
    No, it was a good change, you gotta know when to channel it than mindlessly macro into one button.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account

Easy:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Player targets already burning from the damage over time effect from a Pyroblast now take half the direct damage from another Pyroblast.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2012-11-03 at 07:37 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Easy:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Targets already burning from the damage over time effect from a Pyroblast now take half the direct damage from another Pyroblast.
    Does this only apply to player targets?

As a warrior, I saw the double standards in this statement immediately (see: TfB).

But yea, both things need to be addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15