Long time, experienced raider LF Guild [A or H] Any server, multiple classes

Hello!

I am a long time WoW player (read, 2004) who has raided since the beginning (up to c'thun in vanilla with a little bit of Naxx sprinkled in, took a break from hardcore in BC but raided 10 mans, All the way through most of ICC in wrath, FC DS and below in Cata with half heroics done (took a break before the nerfs hit, cata was a long a painful thing) and 2/6 MV currently, as my old guild decided to take an officers alt in my place because I wasn't part of the cool club O.o) I put a lot of effort into the guilds I am in, watch all videos, generally don't do stupid things (hey we all make mistakes), and overall listen and provide input into encounter strategy. Have multiple classes (anything besides warrior, he's my pvp toon with my buddy when we get time to pvp :P) and 9 days paid vacation so anything can be raid ready by midweek, just let me know. Unfortunately I do not heal, not that I'm bad at it, I just don't like it and I like to play to have fun (besides, it brings back bad vanilla memories /shudder). I can raid after 8:30-9pm CST on weekdays and after 5pm CST sat and any time sunday. Post a link to your website and I'll fill out an application, or pm me and we'll talk. Please let me know what class/spec you are looking for though, so I can have relevant experience ready!
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2012-11-03 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contact me via Real ID at Kawika#1387 or you can learn more about the guild via our website at teamxcalibre dot com.

Same love the experience you'd bring to our raids. Send in an application at: twnah |.| guildlaunch |.|com
    Or Contact me ingame at HtothaERB#1339

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there! We're looking for ranged DPSers. Currently 1/6H MSV and 2/6 HoF. You can contact me via battle.net at Lohhan#1707 with further questions. If you're ready to app now you can visit www.requiemguild.net.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!