how accurate is Warcraftrealms.com?

I'm looking to reroll fresh on a close to 50%/50% server on the Alliance side,PVP server close to PST. Is Warcraftrealms.com accurate?

Deleted
    You could check wowprogress and see if the numbers are close, if so, yes it's pretty accurate.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not even close since they depend on whoever has their data collection addon for their numbers, and then it also depends on the different characters that those same people see while in-game.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Warcraftrealms is old, bugged and not accurate.

is there a good way to find out what servers have a good Alliance to Horde ratio?

Deleted
    warcraftrealms is OK'ish for finding what you want. But the best thing to do, after you've had a look on there and found 1 you like the look of, is to go to the realm forums, and to wowprogress as well. That way, you get a more complete picture, rather than just 1 source

any other ways? I am looking to play as Alliance, on a close to 50/50 ratio, PVP, Pacific time server

Quote Originally Posted by Durtnasty View Post
    any other ways? I am looking to play as Alliance, on a close to 50/50 ratio, PVP, Pacific time server
    Kil'Jaeden Is a good one. I play on there. It used to be pretty balanced, but since MOP horde has gotten a little more active. But still one of the most balanced pvp servers.

Also I would use http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html for future census.

Quote Originally Posted by Durtnasty View Post
    Kil'jaeden sounds perfect for you tbh

I think horde is outnumbering a bit now but it's an active server PST time zone with lots of world pvp

Leveling can be a bitch tho lol