Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So much anger, and for no good reason....

You can run ALL of their products without the synapse software, and I don't care if they're gathering information from me, take all the information you want...

I like being able to transfer my naga profiles over my PC and laptop, I can even download them on friends computers.

I'm failing to see what the problem is here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    and I don't care if they're gathering information from me, take all the information you want...
    To be perfectly honest, this is the point where I stop seeing credibility or interest in your statement. Discarding all the cons of the system and happily handing over any information freely doesn't speak highly of your concern, empathy or remote understanding of the matter.

And are you seriously telling me that you should be willing to spend so much money on peripherals, and stick with basic Windows drivers? That's just hilarious in and of itself.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-11-07 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    To be perfectly honest, this is the point where I stop seeing credibility or interest in your statement. Discarding all the cons of the system and happily handing over any information freely doesn't speak highly of your concern, empathy or remote understanding of the matter.

And are you seriously telling me that you should be willing to spend so much money on peripherals, and stick with basic Windows drivers? That's just hilarious in and of itself.
    Nope, I use the Synapse drivers.

So what information are they taking that I should be worried about? I can't really think of anything...

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    It's the only way to stop the mouse pirates.
    Was gonna mention something about mouse pirates. well played.

Seriously though. I'm becoming less and less a fan. I had a dissapointing Keyboard (Switched to a pretty fantastic Logitech one already)

My current Naga is starting to have issues with the right click (it's occasionaly double-clicking on a single click, and stuttering on hold)

Probably gonna get that logitech naga ripoff (though if there was something more like the naga hex, but not made by naga, i'd be down for that.)

So what information are they taking that I should be worried about? I can't really think of anything...
    I'd be concerned about them taking any information ever when it's for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    It's the only way to stop the mouse pirates.
    I bet the pirate version of the right click button will out last my original Naga, wanna bet?

This company is pure garbage. shity material and deserves all the flame.

So much anger, and for no good reason....

You can run ALL of their products without the synapse software, and I don't care if they're gathering information from me, take all the information you want...

I like being able to transfer my naga profiles over my PC and laptop, I can even download them on friends computers.

I'm failing to see what the problem is here?
    As a matter of fact no, you cannot install and fully utilize all of their products without synapse. The SWTOR headset has emulated 5.1 surround sound. It does not function whatsoever without synapse running, and runs much like a normal headset. The difference in quality, and surround sound is very notable from no drivers to synapse.

I probably would be willing to deal with synapse if it actually worked, but it doesn't. "Synapse has stopped working" every damned time i click on it is really old.

Oh, and my comment goes for every pieces of SWTOR gear. The mouse, headset, and keyboard all require synapse to utilize all of their extra goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    As a matter of fact no, you cannot install and fully utilize all of their products without synapse. The SWTOR headset has emulated 5.1 surround sound. It does not function whatsoever without synapse running, and runs much like a normal headset. The difference in quality, and surround sound is very notable from no drivers to synapse.

I probably would be willing to deal with synapse if it actually worked, but it doesn't. "Synapse has stopped working" every damned time i click on it is really old.

Oh, and my comment goes for every pieces of SWTOR gear. The mouse, headset, and keyboard all require synapse to utilize all of their extra goodies.
    Do you have Windows Internet Explorer updated?

You know, I have 5 busted Razer Mice sitting in a box. All of them broke at the mousewheel, which I used for push-to-talk. My last one just recently had its wheel snap a couple weeks ago, and as much I love the feel and function of Razer's mouse products, I finally decided to try something else out. This DRM crap just makes me that much happier that I did.

Right now I'm giving the Cyborg/Mad Catz R.A.T.7 a whirl and I'm really liking it a lot. So much that I'm considering purchasing the M.M.O.7 this week for WoW, although the Logitech G600 has me ever so tempted.

Probably gonna get that logitech naga ripoff (though if there was something more like the naga hex, but not made by naga, i'd be down for that.)
    That kinda made me chuckle inside. I get yer point though. The side button panel is on the G600 is a design rip from the Naga, but I would argue that the Logitech is far superior in design, with more button config options, and an excellent software package. Further more, Logitech, along with MS, was in the mouse game long before Razer was even conceived, producing some of the best mice products on the market. If you look at all of the popular Razer mice, and their body design's, you can see that they are all based on signature shapes and styles from both MS and Logitech that have been developed and proven over many years past. They've definitely improved upon the designs, gearing them toward gamers, but those shapes are a bit part of what makes them so popular.
    Last edited by Dizey; 2012-11-08 at 11:03 PM.

Was this software ever fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Do you have Windows Internet Explorer updated?
    Any product that relies on IE needing to be updated is just bad. Software/drivers like that shouldn't rely on a browser needing to be updated.

I'm not sure what kind of problems you all are having but I'm using a Razer Deathadder and Razer Deathstalker with Synapse 2.0 and I have had no problems with it. Now I don't have the Deathstalker ultimate since I'm poor and don't see the point of spending $250 on a keyboard with LCD on the side. I would probably never use it anyways. I had a Lycosa before hand and it was a P.O.S. Had it for 6 months and all the letter keys stopped working. All the other buttons worked though. Weird.

Oh wow that is terrible i use to have both a naga and a black widow keyboard.
    But i recently picked up a CM Storm QuickFire TK and a G600 during the x-mas sales.

Sense some of the LEDs on the keyboard randomly flickered and the mouse where double clicking.
    Good timing i guess and TBH i could not be happier.
    The G600s side buttons are way better then the naga for me at least.

It took me some time to not hit the g-shift key by mistake.
    But i got used to that after like 30min or so of use.

Owner of Razer Synapse2.0 products (Naga Hex, Deathadder). Use this without problem even having no internet connection (so long as it has synced my profiles at some point in the past). Beeping/stuttering... never happened.

Protip to everyone posting now: This thread was necro'd after the last post in early November. Any genius coming here to post that their shit "works fine" might want to check the version history of their software and realize it's almost certainly been updated since.