Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    Not 100% true... If they are taking the data from bonus damage against Dragonkin and Elementals before they took away the bonus damage to Elementals with opposites elements from spells. (Can't remember the 'mechanic' name they had for it.)
    But yeah, for the most part, it is BS. 7K was near end-game BC in SWP gear, or entry Naxx. Fairly sure average end-game DPS in Classic was 2700~.
    The hell it was. 1.8k was your golden mark for a raid doing Brutallus in SWP with locks pushing up to 2.4k.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 05:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    And so can prot paladins.. Pretty sure every tank class can though
    Since the interruption change yes, but before you could set your pets around the corner so it'd LoS Spirit Shock, forcing RoS to chase after them.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    His other abilities are pretty lackluster. I'm going to assume your a druid since you stated your sleeping only dragonkin. You can use an instant heal that is bound to something other than 0-9 on him when he is considered your pet. That should make heal him and cause most of the mobs in the room to aggro you then its just downing them while he pounds on you then re-mcing and getting the last few remaining eggs.
    Uh no. I'm a DK. One of Razorgore's abilities is to put dragonkin to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Erionn View Post
    2700 in classic?! Your sir are insane. I was doing a bit over 3k on Brutallus as a Combat Rogue with Warglaives. DPS in Classic was no where near 2700.
    Fury Warriors were pulling ~2k on gimmicky crit-fest Loatheb if I recall the horribly pixellated video correctly. Might have been 1k. No one was pulling 2700 average on normal fights.

Pre-nerf Brutallus required 29,170 raid wide DPS to down. So his claim to 7k being average end DPS for TBC is a bit fucking crazy.
    Last edited by Assumi; 2012-12-02 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Fury Warriors were pulling ~2k on gimmicky crit-fest Loatheb if I recall the horribly pixellated video correctly. Might have been 1k. No one was pulling 2700 average on normal fights.

Pre-nerf Brutallus required 29,170 raid wide DPS to down. So his claim to 7k being average end DPS for TBC is a bit fucking crazy.
    if I remember correct our rogues/warris dit around 700 - 800 dps at patchwerk (classic) and at brutallus our warlocks and legendary rogues did a max. of 2,7k

On brut I managed as an enchancement shaman around 1.8k - 2k depending on my luck/procs.
    I didn't hit 6k till Wrath on patchwerk!

Just in case anyone missed these hotfixes from the other day...

Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios

Several classic raid bosses have been adjusted to be more friendly to solo players:
    Viscidus
    Viscidus now remains frozen for 30 seconds (was 15), and it takes 30 hits to shatter Viscidus (was 50).
    The Twin Emperors
    The recast time for Heal Brother has been increased to 3 seconds (was 2).
    C'thun
    Players now have 5 minutes to escape C'thun's stomach and resume the battle before it resets.
    Al'ar
    Al'ar and Ember of Al'ar are no longer immune to fire damage.
    Reliquary of Souls
    Spirit Shock now has a 15 second recast time (was 0 seconds).