Page 1 of 2
LastLast

!!!spoiler!!!! Raid on org!!

found proof garrosh recruit's the Mogu to fight for him during the quests in karasang wind's / shrine of two moons after he learns they were relentless and hated / builds titan tech.

nice proof. where is it, btw?

What am I supposed to see there, its too small.

What i see is a troll. In every sense.

Deleted
    The magic of 'open in new tab' guys. Use it...

Basically, Garrosh is having a conversation with Malkorok and states that he admires these Mogu and has 'much to learn from them'. Isn't really concrete evidence of anything, but interesting regardless.

forgot how to zoom in on pics garrosh is saying it in chat

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    What am I supposed to see there, its too small.
    I'll try to swallow a whole bottle of Whiskey and look it again, because looks like you must be drunk to see. Or high, but I don't do drugs.

Garrosh: Just look at this place Malkorok. THIS is the prosperity that our people deserve! Tell me again the names of those who built this kingdom.
    Malkorok: The mogu Warchief. In the tome of pandaren history, they are written as cruel relentless leaders. They were feared, not loved.
    Garrosh: Indeed? It appears I have much to learn from these "mogu".
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2012-11-03 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Garrosh: Just look at this place Maliknok (?). THIS is the prosperity that our people deserve! Tell me again the names of those who built this kingdom.
    Maliknok (?): The mogu Warchief. In the tome of pandaren history, they are written as cruel relentless leaders. They were feared, not loved.
    Garrosh: Indeed? It appears I have much to learn from these "mogu".
    I think it's Malkorok. He's present in Pandaria too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those pics/quotes doesn't prove that Garrosh recruits the mogu.

10+ Year Old Account
    how can anyone be surprised by any of this?

The mogu ruled using fear and enslaved the pandaren. Garrosh is inspired by this and will now want to rule with fear like the mogu.

Garrosh doesn't learn that the mogu were evil and that the pandaren overcame them, so instead of learning from the pandaren, he learns from the baddies and does the same as them.

He does every deceitful tactic until the rest of the horde have had enough of this, and take him down.

Saturday morning cartoon villain right there.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    I think it's Malkorok. He's present in Pandaria too.
    Thanks! Changed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think the Mogu will take kind to serving under any race but their own
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post

well garrosh is also looking for the divine bell and if he shows to the mogu they might like its power? and join him? or he threaten's them?

I hope Garrosh makes some sort of pact with the mogu. Why? Not because I'd want them as part of the Horde(not really against it either, but yeah), but because then they might form, along with the Blackrock, the bulk of Garrosh's forces in Siege of Orgrimmar, meaning we, the rebel-Horde, wouldn't technically be fighting our own people, weakening our own faction. As Horde I would very much like to see Garrosh vilified even in the eyes of the young orc grunts, so that I wouldn't have to slay said young orc grunts, but let them live and reinforce the future of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    For the present I would agree with you.

However once the Thunder King is out of the way, the remaining Mogu might be a little more inclined to reassess their situation. If Garrosh can make a tempting enough offer, then they'll follow his lead.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    As Horde I would very much like to see Garrosh vilified even in the eyes of the young orc grunts, so that I wouldn't have to slay said young orc grunts, but let them live and reinforce the future of the Horde.
    True enough, not looking forward to having to kill my comrade in arms
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    For the present I would agree with you.

However once the Thunder King is out of the way, the remaining Mogu might be a little more inclined to reassess their situation. If Garrosh can make a tempting enough offer, then they'll follow his lead.
    Yeah, we will probably deal with the Zandalari and the Mogu in 5.2, both factions might join Garrosh Horde to survive. Also, while the Mogu only seem to obey other of their kind, they do work with the trolls (the brother empire), and they could respect the strength shown by the Horde who defeats their king. Garrosh could be a "friend" more than a leader to them, and he would offer them a place to live after being kicked out of Pandaria.

Wow, wait, Malkorok is in Pandaria? How does he look, he can't possibly live up to how grim he was described in the book.

Also, it sure doesn't surprise me that Garrosh wants them under his force. If they refuse he'll easily just force them.