Deleted

PvP marker addon...is there one?

When i played SWTOR there was the ability to place a marker on an enemy player just like in WoW you can mark kill orders. I was wondering, is there an addon that allows you to place a marker on an enemy player that the rest of my team will see? Getting annoyed with people not targeting enemy healers... Thanks.

there is an addon called "Healers Must Die" that marks healers, but I think its just a personal mark. I dont believe the mark shows up for everyone. Its an automatic mark, when someone heals and the combat log sees it the toon gets marked.

You can't mark enemy players with raid icons, but as Purenight said, there is one for Healers specifically.

I haven't updated it since last expac, but I built one that does this and I think it still works. If someone wants to make it use the addon channel instead of the raid channel, that would make it even better.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/getthatdude

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    There ARE addons like 'Healers Must Die' that can mark players. They don't function like real Raid Icons though, they just change the Name Plates to look like Icons.

Everyone with the Addon can see the marks, we used them quite a bit for RBGs.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better