Deleted

Fastest way to farm "Bag of Groceries"

Here's the quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31535

I was wondering if any of you farmed these ironpaw tokens and know which one of these is fastest/easiest to farm. I have 600 fishing skill.

Thanks

I farm ore in Jade Forest. So I kill alot of tigers and get their meat. I usually have a few stacks pretty fast.

Those turtles still seem to have a decent spawn rate and drop meat all the time along with motes

fish from the huge river at the bottom of valley of the four winds. from top to bottom emperor fish schools are all next to each other
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

the way i "farmed" it was go to auction house and buy cheapest meat/fish

trade for tokens
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I bought a bunch of meats for under 120g a stack on the AH to turn them in, the cheapest are usually the turtle meat or the 60 golden carp. I got 50 tokens easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis71 View Post
    I bought a bunch of meats for under 120g a stack on the AH to turn them in, the cheapest are usually the turtle meat or the 60 golden carp. I got 50 tokens easy.
    The funny thing is you can often find the 1 ironpaw token items (soy sauce/etc) for 200g+ on my server when if you buy cheap meat you can get the token for under 100g :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have only done this for a bag or 2, but the fowl meat was really easy an nearby. All the cranes in the area have a 100% drop chance, and don't have a ton of health, so you can just run around killing them quite easily.
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

If you are revered with Klaxxi, you can easily farm the turtles in the briny muck, using the Unstable Serum klaxxi buff, can kill a turtle 2-3 seconds, great way to farm motes, decent greys, and turtle meat ALMOST every kill.

I buy whatever meats are dirt cheap on the AH. I generally make a basket for 40 to 50 gold. Then with the tokens I buy 100 year soy sauce that I sell for 400 gold a piece.

Just another one of the many ways that gold is easy to come by, and why farming is a ridiculous waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    I have only done this for a bag or 2, but the fowl meat was really easy an nearby. All the cranes in the area have a 100% drop chance, and don't have a ton of health, so you can just run around killing them quite easily.
    The cranes havent had a 100% drop chance in a while now.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    On my server its do a daily and go to the AH and buy 25 Scallions for 25g.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I buy whatever meats are dirt cheap on the AH. I generally make a basket for 40 to 50 gold. Then with the tokens I buy 100 year soy sauce that I sell for 400 gold a piece.

Just another one of the many ways that gold is easy to come by, and why farming is a ridiculous waste of time.
    Of course, this is server-specific. I see the soy sauce selling for 100-125 gold, which is the same price as stacks of most fish and meat. There's no profit to be made on my server from adopting your approach.

I find that the quickest means of grabbing stacks for grocery turn-ins is fishing either within the east-west river in Valley of the Four Winds (salmon/paddlefish), or off the coast of Krasarang Wilds (octopus/shrimp). Plentiful schools and modest competition.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Golden Carp on my server crashed and now sells for 1g a stack, so you can get a token for 60g....or less. I used to sell fish but that market got saturated by bots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Golden Carp on my server crashed and now sells for 1g a stack, so you can get a token for 60g....or less. I used to sell fish but that market got saturated by bots.
    Forgive me, but surely you mean 6g and not 60g? By my math, 3 stacks of golden carp are required for a bundle of groceries, and the basket itself is 1g50s.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Veggies and meat still remain the most expensive items on my server. Most meat/veggies are rarely below 5g per (so about 100g per stack of 20). The prices shuffle around a lot, so it's not even feasible unless you have a lot of time on your hand.

I pull Monstrous Plainshawks with a flying mount on top of Halfhill Market and let guards kill them.

Not very fast, but with minimal effort as I like it.