Did they just hotfix Dreadful PVP gear?

All my dreadful gear is epic now with a 464 ilv instead of 458 like it was this morning. I noticed it in a BG but everyone that inspected me saw it as blue and still 458?

no

/10char

Then whats this?

That my friend is a bug, delete your cache and it should return to normal.

Its stayed the same on Armory, never changed when they hotfixed it to 458 like a month ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a system bug, it's still blue for me online, but epic on armory.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Gehco/simple
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    It was purple then they changed it to blue. Delete your cache like someone else said and it should fix itself.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    It was purple then they changed it to blue. Delete your cache like someone else said and it should fix itself.
    That don't explain my problem, my cache gets deleted once a day due to an addon. And it's still epic on my armory, heh. Oh well, I know within it's just blue.. like the people I slay.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Its a bug, I am pretty sure you aren't getting any different stats. When they hotfixed it they increased pvp power. So you are probably getting pvp nerfed if you are getting the epic stats.

Armory was never updated when they downgraded it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"