Deleted

BSODS appearing more frequently

Hello,
    Every now and again for the past 3-4 months I've been getting BSODs, but recently (Within the last month) they've been appearing more frequently than they used to and it's getting quite annoying so I'm hoping that someone might be able to explain what's wrong. Before the last month the error had only appeared about three or four times during regular computer usage.
    My computer is around 6 months old, and I built it myself, I also overclocked it to a stable point within the first week of having it built, so the BSODs shouldn't really have something to do with stability, as I've had it confirmed that it shouldn't be a problem, and I've also tried reducing the OC on both my GPU and CPU within the last four weeks without any luck.

During the past week the BSODs have been appearing about 3 times a day, ranging from Skype conversations to browsing, to playing games.

Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    What are the blue screens saying when it crashes?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Hello,
    Every now and again for the past 3-4 months I've been getting BSODs, but recently (Within the last month) they've been appearing more frequently than they used to and it's getting quite annoying so I'm hoping that someone might be able to explain what's wrong. Before the last month the error had only appeared about three or four times during regular computer usage.
    My computer is around 6 months old, and I built it myself, I also overclocked it to a stable point within the first week of having it built, so the BSODs shouldn't really have something to do with stability, as I've had it confirmed that it shouldn't be a problem, and I've also tried reducing the OC on both my GPU and CPU within the last four weeks without any luck.

During the past week the BSODs have been appearing about 3 times a day, ranging from Skype conversations to browsing, to playing games.

Thanks in advance.
    Same here, started a few days ago. Random BSODs, ranging from 5 mins after boot, to crashes after 5+ hours of browsing/gaming...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What are the blue screens saying when it crashes?
    Something along the lines of 'A critical error occured and the system shut down due to it' it only appears for around 10 seconds maybe less, and then it either shuts down the computer completely or restarts it.