Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    well.... ugh.. nevermind.

Just watch the party flaming here guys. Have a civil discussion or it will be closed.
    The fact you left this open is stupid. This is a clear bash at obama and is really stupid and should have been closed from the start.

Not trying to back seat mod here so don't take it that way but do we need a gaint sign saying what this post really was about.......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewind View Post
    Gas? there i was thinking not everyone cooks with gas, hell i got an Electric hob myself. Then i remembered you don't call petrol by its real (Proper) name.
    Soccer sucks
    /pot

I've been watching this Hurricane since it took place. Did you know that people had to wait hours in line at the pump station. That cab drivers waited patiently for stores to open in New York lined up for miles. There is a massive shortage. I don't just mean a little bit. Because of the natural disaster gas stations have pretty most virtually ran out of gas.

It's in a bad situation. I am truly surprised people are outraged we spend tax dollars on things..we're supposed to. Are we just supposed sit back while rescue crews cant work through certain parts of New York because they have no gas. People are re-building. They need gas, and months of rebuilding. New Jersey was the hardest hit and it destroyed many places and killed upwards of 40 people the storm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    this is why we cant have nice things.
    I agree. This is why we can't have nice things!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...buted-new-york

Im so sick and tired of watching the government spend my tax money or freeloaders like this. Lets just add this to the long list of stuff Obama likes to give away to try and buy votes from the people. Yes, I know its a disaster but if they are able to get gas there, then they need to put it in tanks and charge for it.

Personally I think they are over-exaggerating the devastation of this storm (other than the people who lost everything), but the other people who are only missing gas and electricity arent in that bad of a situation. Most Amish NEVER have gas or electric and live their whole lives just fine without it. I dont think having to wait 2 weeks is gonna kill these people.

There was over a week notice that this storm was going to slam this area and yet people still didnt prepare. They didnt buy water or non perishable food. They didnt buy generators, they didnt buy flashlights and batteries, they didnt make sure they washed their clothes prior to the storm, and they didnt buy portable non-electric heater such as a kerosene heater. Then the storm hits and they bitch and moan about not having anything, stores being sold out of everything and price gouging and now want it all free. I bet most of them didnt buy any kind of insurance on their homes either.

Im so sick of irresponsibility being rewarded all the time and having MY tax money spent on it.

you are a moron. These people are not "freeloaders". They were hit by a massive storm, so what Obama is doing is great for him! Hope he gets 4 more years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm not sure about what part of "fuel shortage" you're confused on.
    There was NO shortage prior to the storm and they had at least a week to fill up their vehicles and a few gas cans

I have been banned for fair less then what the OP did and is trying to do.
    Even a mod comment on the first page.....i really hope all of this is a bad joke
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    I'm so tired or bronc'obama and mitt romeney!

There was NO shortage prior to the storm and they had at least a week to fill up their vehicles and a few gas cans
    A blind archer couldn't miss the point this bad.

Deleted
    New York has a population of roughly 8 million people. What do you think would happen if the majority of them tried to fill up their cars at once within a week? They'd run out of fuel in the stations in about half an hour. Do you ACTUALLY think it would have been remotely possible for the city's population to fill up their cars and the city to have enough fuel to supply all of them?

Yes, because if everyone in NY rushed to the gas station there would be no shortage, right?

waiting for you to release ur tax's to us so we can know your really a tax payer and not some person just bashing Obama.....

I would rather Tax money go to helping people out.

Would you rather they make more weapons with the money.......

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the record, here in DC the Romney campaign is buying people's gas at selected pumps as well. They are both "buying votes." Also, without reading the article, remember that the campaigns have amassed millions of dollars outside of tax dollars and can afford to do stupid stunts like this.
    Played from early BC to just before ICC. On indefinite hiatus. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    A blind archer couldn't miss the point this bad.
    You are seriously making me giggle.

You have to be kidding. No one had any idea how bad this storm would turn. We knew virtually a few hours on the day it happened. No one could have predicted that it would be the worst thing New York has ever seen. Here's a link and it says. First Res ponders are to get gas first. AKA the people who are saving life's then the general public gets it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2069119.html

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Texas .
    No, there are enough of those here. They're starting to outnumber the sane ones.

i heard obamas evil twin brother zombie obama was handing out free brains to the cannibles that rose up out of the flooded subways O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Look at all these freeloaders expecting us to bail them out with tax payer helicopters

They should have stockpiled helicopters when Katrina was forming, like a responsible person.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i heard obamas evil twin brother zombie obama was handing out free brains to the cannibles that rose up out of the flooded subways O-O
    I really LOLed to this thx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    nice guy you are hope nobody ever needs help from you............... imagine if it was your family hit by the hurricane you would be singing a different tune
    Thats the point. I would be PERSONALLY helping my family, not expecting the government to pay for it all. That is why we have families, friends, and communities. Thats where the help should be coming from, not from the government.