Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lazy free loading hurricane victims.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...buted-new-york

Im so sick and tired of watching the government spend my tax money or freeloaders like this. Lets just add this to the long list of stuff Obama likes to give away to try and buy votes from the people. Yes, I know its a disaster but if they are able to get gas there, then they need to put it in tanks and charge for it.

Personally I think they are over-exaggerating the devastation of this storm (other than the people who lost everything), but the other people who are only missing gas and electricity arent in that bad of a situation. Most Amish NEVER have gas or electric and live their whole lives just fine without it. I dont think having to wait 2 weeks is gonna kill these people.

There was over a week notice that this storm was going to slam this area and yet people still didnt prepare. They didnt buy water or non perishable food. They didnt buy generators, they didnt buy flashlights and batteries, they didnt make sure they washed their clothes prior to the storm, and they didnt buy portable non-electric heater such as a kerosene heater. Then the storm hits and they bitch and moan about not having anything, stores being sold out of everything and price gouging and now want it all free. I bet most of them didnt buy any kind of insurance on their homes either.

Im so sick of irresponsibility being rewarded all the time and having MY tax money spent on it.
    I'll bet you're really irresponsible. The people who judge are usually the biggest hypocrites. You're probably one of those "Joe the plumber" types. "Hey 'BAMA! I'm derpin a new business and I'm gonna be makin lots of money. Your plan is going to kick me in the nuts.". And we all know the truth about joe the plumber. I think you're one of those. We all pay taxes. You have no clue where your money is being spent. But you acting high and mighty about taxes leads me to believe you are full of shit.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2012-11-03 at 11:39 PM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Can you get any more entitled?

It's like listening to a Daily Mail reader.

OBAMA'S DOING SOMETHING NICE? HELPING PEOPLE IRREGARDLESS OF WHY THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO LEAVE IN A WEEK'S NOTICE?

AND HE'S GETTING GOOD PRESS?! NONONONONONONONO
    Is pretty much what I got from the topic.

Orlong, I agree. I also think we should let fat people who get heart attacks to die on the street. Those fat bastards knew what they were getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Lazy free loading hurricane victims.....
    someone already beat you to it.

This has to be a troll, I can't comprehend someone being so cold-hearted as to call people who are in terrible need because of a tragedy, freeloaders because they are upset that money they paid in the form of taxes may be used for their intended purposes in the form of disaster relief. Surely no one is that big of a ass, this has to be a troll.

If this is not a troll, then I am truely sadden that there are people like you who exist, even sadder that you live in my country. Your fellow countrymen and women are in dire need and you are upset that tax money (which when it is taxed, its not your money anymore) is being used to help people.
    Last edited by Anevers; 2012-11-03 at 11:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Clearly Obama is just trying to buy votes in a region he's already got locked up.

Are you joking? Is this sarcastic? ... I am honestly not sure if you are sarcastic or not ... Please tell me this thread is sarcastic .. o_O

How dare Obama to help people stay warm, it would be much better to follow the example of Bush and Katrina......

I can't believe people are complaining that Obama is doing his job and making sure people don't drown to death or something.

You've obviously never benefited from someone else in your life!

And pics:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...usaolp00000009

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    This has to be a troll, I can't comprehend someone being so cold-hearted as to call people who are in terrible need freeloaders because they are upset that money they paid in the form of taxes may be used for their intended purposes in the form of disaster relief. Surely no one is that big of a ass, this has to be a troll.
    No, people really are this stupid.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

And if Obama did nothing you'd be here making a thread about that, too.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

God, I wish there was somewhere we could send people like OP.

10+ Year Old Account

Im so sick and tired of watching the government spend my tax money or freeloaders like this. Lets just add this to the long list of stuff Obama likes to give away to try and buy votes from the people. Yes, I know its a disaster but if they are able to get gas there, then they need to put it in tanks and charge for it.

Personally I think they are over-exaggerating the devastation of this storm (other than the people who lost everything), but the other people who are only missing gas and electricity arent in that bad of a situation. Most Amish NEVER have gas or electric and live their whole lives just fine without it. I dont think having to wait 2 weeks is gonna kill these people.

There was over a week notice that this storm was going to slam this area and yet people still didnt prepare. They didnt buy water or non perishable food. They didnt buy generators, they didnt buy flashlights and batteries, they didnt make sure they washed their clothes prior to the storm, and they didnt buy portable non-electric heater such as a kerosene heater. Then the storm hits and they bitch and moan about not having anything, stores being sold out of everything and price gouging and now want it all free. I bet most of them didnt buy any kind of insurance on their homes either.

Im so sick of irresponsibility being rewarded all the time and having MY tax money spent on it.
    Orlong, walk away. There are those that dislike Obama for real reasons, then there are those that dislike him for no reason.... Which are you?
    If you say you dislike him for a real reason thats fine... THIS isn't a real reason.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    This has to be a troll, I can't comprehend someone being so cold-hearted as to call people who are in terrible need freeloaders because they are upset that money they paid in the form of taxes may be used for their intended purposes in the form of disaster relief. Surely no one is that big of a ass, this has to be a troll.
    Nah, Orlong's talked like this on the forum for a while. I wasn't particularly surprised it was him. It appears to be the attitude Republicans pander towards. The only phrase that springs to mind is 'Entitled' so it's the one I'll refer to.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They ARE freeloaders, They had ample time to prepare and refused to
    My family is from FL and I'm hear to tell you even if they left and took 90% of their stuff(which lets face it is damn near impossible). They would still have their house and property. Friends? You can't fit everyone and their stuff into a uhaul. These types of things happen and seeing as it was on a huge scale........YES THEY DO NEED HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    well.... ugh.. nevermind.

Just watch the party flaming here guys. Have a civil discussion or it will be closed.
    I was being sarcastic... Please don't hate me... *cries*
    I LOVE YOU FUZZIE!!!! *cries more*

I have quite a few friends from New Orleans that wouldn't have made it without government help, just as I have friends affected by Sandy that are struggling right now despite having taken measures to try and make it through it safely, and to see that sort of thing saying the government shouldn't help its people when in need sickens me.

Im so sick and tired of watching the government spend my tax money or freeloaders like this.
    I just... I'm just... I can't... there just aren't words... please tell me you're trolling?
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Nah, Orlong's talked like this on the forum for a while. I wasn't particularly surprised it was him. It appears to be the attitude Republicans pander towards. The only phrase that springs to mind is 'Entitled' so it's the one I'll refer to.
    You are a homeless quad-amputee?

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps son!