Page 1 of 2
LastLast

4 Billion borrowed Every Day

How is this acceptable?

Time to vote for someone new.

????????????????????????

Edit: care to tell wtf you're talking about?
    CPU:i5-3570k@0,930V MB:ASUS P8Z77-V GPU:GTX 680 Lightning RAM:8GB DDR3 1600

Changing your president isn't going to solve that particular issue you need to reshape your country in general if you want to fix that one(and I'm not even trying to nation bash).

You'll surely drum up support for your ill-informed candidate choices with this!
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I'd assume he is saying the US borrows 4 billion dollars a day every day? But ya, pretty, and by pretty I mean extremely, vague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'm sorry any proof or reliable source for this number besides Clint Eastwood? You can't just post a bullshit statement like this and expect us to buy it.

I hope you're getting paid for this.

Nothing to see here.

So you're saying we're 5,840,000,000,000 in debt?
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sucks being left paying for the costs of a war started by the other political party

Yea lets oust Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    How is this acceptable?

That isn't how the deficit works.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post

16,043,513,441,000 and counting (left it even because it's jumped a couple hundred thousand in the time it took me to post. That said http://www.usdebtclock.org/# is a great site (and well sourced).

Not completely sure on the accuracy of 4 billion a day but it's not completely beyond unreasonable. That said it's not really Obama's fault.

The US is further in debt than that, but not sure what the OP is trying to say.

I really doubt either of the presidents will fix that core issue.

After all, a way for the government to get the money it needs to pay off its own debts is raising taxes. But no one's going to elect a president who proclaims they'll do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Leap years, man!

because you make 5 billion a day.

oh look i can make up bullshit statements too, this is fun.

seriously though since clearly the OP is a romney supporter i would now like for him to provide a well balanced argument as to how romney is suddenly going to stop the american governments borrowing of money
    Last edited by Pr0ev0lution; 2012-11-04 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I'm sorry any proof or reliable source for this number besides Clint Eastwood? You can't just post a bullshit statement like this and expect us to buy it.
    Either you are blind as a bat, or you live in denial.

US owes ALOT of money, not talking about billions, but trillions or more. Possibly that US owes the MOST of the money to the rest of the world than any other.

You do not need proof that they are borrowing 4 billion every day, because its obviously true and does not want the public to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    Either you are blind as a bat, or you live in denial.

US owes ALOT of money, not talking about billions, but trillions or more. Possibly that US owes the MOST of the money to the rest of the world than any other.

You do not need proof that they are borrowing 4 billion every day, because its obviously true and does not want the public to know.
    The majority of American debt is domestic, and held by banks and investors who bought government bonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    How is this acceptable?

I hear the executive controls spending.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 02:04 AM ----------

We're not even close to the top of the list on countries by external debt as a percentage of GDp.