10+ Year Old Account

Total RP 2 not working for pandaren

I was very disappointed today, after I race changed an alt to a pandaren on my rp server, a pandaren priest, only to discover an error message when logging in about TRP2 not working right.

So I looked on curse.com and found out from another website, that the creator of TRP2 has ended any updates to trp2, he's quit wow, whining about how much he dislikes mists, and isn't going to be performing any updates.

As it turns out, the addon still works for all other races, but not for pandaren, which has errors.

I guess what I'm wondering is, if there is any chance someone knows how to update this, if there is someone who is able to rework TRP2 since the guy dumped it, or if all rpers are expected to go back to using MRP, which honestly is shit compared to TRP2.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found MRP to be more than sufficient for any purposes, and to be in much more common use than TRP on my realm. That said, I dunno how much you would have to modify TRP to work with Pandaren, but I would think it wouldn't be much more than adding a new class (or whatever LUA is calling their categories).
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    I guess it's a good time for me to start doing Computing lessons at school. I've found alot of it hard to understand since some of it's in french. I hope there are people looking into it. I like TRP2 because you can chose a class instead of being a "Shaman Witch Doctor", having to set your class as the title. And the traits are rather nice too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope theres someone out there who can rework it if they manage to copy it.

The guy who made it, if he's quit wow thats fine, but there are loads of rpers playing wow who like this addon, so he should have thought about that before he quit.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I really hope theres someone out there who can rework it if they manage to copy it.

The guy who made it, if he's quit wow thats fine, but there are loads of rpers playing wow who like this addon, so he should have thought about that before he quit.
    Your sense of entitlement to this add-on is silly. There is no reason for this player to continue supporting this free add-on if he dislikes the game now.

Anyway, check this thread. You should have some luck here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973018241