Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    simcraft is usually incredibly unreliable for hunters. what i want to say is that was long as we dont know how fdsims trinkets, we have to take sims with a grain of salt. especially if the uptime is way below expected as >20% is.
    Last edited by mmocaba1459261; 2012-11-04 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    simcraft is usually incredibly unreliable for hunters. what i want to say is that was long as we dont know how fdsims trinkets, we have to take sims with a grain of salt. especially if the uptime is way below expected as >20% is.
    mine is up a crapton... so i dunno why people are fliping out. regardless, there is nothing better so why you mad bro?

By the time you could acquire Terror HC, you probably have enough crit to make the proc chance of Relic higher.

Relic proc chance is 20% on crit so it is X/5 where X is your crit chance, so with 30% crit in raids you are looking at a 6% chance to proc which explains the RNG of the uptime

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    but simcraft also sucks ass for hunter... if its wrong doing it 1000 times doesn't make it any less wrong.
    Hi,

I'm not as familiar with SimCraft as you,

Can you list the problems SimCraft faces with regards to accurately simming hunters?

Thanks