10+ Year Old Account

Some Open Beta Screenies

Open Beta is upon us for the next 5 days so i'm starting off my tour with a look at two new zones opened up in Brevane, Ardent Domain and Kingsward

Unfortunately the start of Beta was at night time so didn't take many screenies, sun is up now though

Some basic Guild Dimensions are also available, level 25 one appears to be Murdantix room in Hammerknell

The exploring continues....
    Last edited by Slipmat; 2012-11-02 at 07:48 PM.

I'll be traveling, a LOT over the next few days, so Im counting on you to keep em coming!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

I hopped on the beta a little bit, but I think I will wait till SL really, I ended up just trying to help people with questions :P

I'm holding off to just play the release so I don't spoil any of the fun. Cool pics though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some fun in the next zone, as a 'tourist' and not spoiling stories or questlines i'm still level 50

Ashora is a level 60 zone so aggro magnet ftw

Ashora

This is the barrier that runs between Ashora and the Demdrone zone at the very north of Brevane, ran along the whole length looking for a gap, no luck

The city Volan does a "hulk smash!" on...

Finishing off with the pick of randomness screenies:

Take no prisoners

A possible puzzle or just a random area?

One of the many nasties that tried to say hello, Feign Death ftw

Deleted
    also found at eastern holdings 2 new armored bear mounts 200% speed need glorified rep. they look awesom

Found top and end of world at the same time I think (not really the top but almost).

Random view.

Last edited by Redblade; 2012-11-03 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finishing off the brief tour of Storm Legion, i finally explored all of Morban and Steppes of Infinity, again great fun at level 50

Morban

Steppes of Infinity

Your first view of the Infinity Gate, looking like something from Stargate just hovering over the water

The entire Infinity Gate, seems the floating part interlocks with the land one, when it's repaired

If you like chasing rares, never fear, seems to be a few scattered around, tried to kill this one but with a 9 level difference, time to feign death

You can now access the bug chamber under Necropolis, you used to fall through the floor in last Beta

Random screenie from Ashora

I never played Rift, but those look pretty damn good.

I must admit, I am both impressed and depressed with these guys' devotion to their game. I can think of another company that should have taken a page out of Trion's book.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    I never played Rift, but those look pretty damn good.

I must admit, I am both impressed and depressed with these guys' devotion to their game. I can think of another company that should have taken a page out of Trion's book.
    I'll give them a point, they are trying nowadays. Sad it took another game to get them to up their standards for speed/rate of content.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Me and a friend were bored, so we decided to try to swim around Tempest Bay.

And, well....I enjoy a certain Corgi Transform too much...

Yeah, it's not HD. First video in over a year on my channel, so I forgot to check the HD record ingame!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog