Thread: bladeflurry.

Deleted

bladeflurry.

Hi everybody , my first thread so go easy on me

I just wanted to know , atm i have LFR fistweapon in the main hand and LFR dagger in my offhand , i play combat for the stone guards and then go assassin for the other bosses . I still have a Heroic dungeon sword in my bag and i was thinking should i use it instead of the dagger for my offhand as i just BF during the whole stone guard fight. So basicly is a slower weapon better for BF than a faster dagger ? even the the dagger i have does more dps.

Thx in advance and also sorry if this has been asked before

As far as I know it doesn't really mater much if you use a offhand dagger or sword since the procs and talents are normalized and thus will benefit you equally.

Sword may hit harder with each swing but a dagger will hit more often, so use the weapon with the highest dps.

And also as far as I know the only weapon speed that is of importance for combat rogues is the main hand because of SS.

Deleted
    Dagger offhand seems to slightly favor single target fights more while a slow offhand slightly edges out on multi-target fights. All in all it hardly matters. Pick the highest item level weapons you have as long as you have a slow mainhand. The slow mainhand weapon aside we are talking about very miniscule differences.

Deleted
    Thx for the reply thats wt i was thinking , just wanted to b sure.

2x 2.6 has higher KSp damage while a 1.8 OH provides more DP procs. On a single target fight, these essentially equal out; however, 2x 2.6 has a slight edge on BF cleave fights because KSp damage is mirrored by BF while DP damage is not. This difference is not large enough that you should go down in ilvl on your OH for BF fights, though. The stronger OH auto attack damage will more than make up for any edge provided by 2x 2.6. Additionally, you must use KSp to its maximum potential for any real difference even when comparing equal ilvl OHs.

tl;dr: just use your highest ilvl OH wep. The difference is marginal in both single target and BF cleave scenarios.