Poll: Who's the biggest QQers?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

The biggest QQers

In your opinion who are the biggest QQers?

Deleted
    PvPers, no doubt about it, especially with younger gamers prefer that gamestyle.

Deleted
    Low rated pvpers whine the most.

90% of everyone in WoW is a Whiner in some form or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    90% of everyone in WoW is a Whiner in some form or another.
    This. But id say low rated Pvpers and Raiders that cry because they actually have to put effort into things. (Which in my book, i guess they arent really raiders.)

Deleted
    What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription 6 months ago but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allydom View Post
    What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.
    yep, they would win

Deleted
    What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription 6 months ago but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.
    I'd vote that if there was that and not the pvp one .

Low rated PvPers no question about that

Deleted
    average casual joes and pvpers cry the most about silly shit.

+1

/10chars

PvPers are the biggest whiners

10+ Year Old Account
    PVPers followed by hardcore raiders without a doubt. Honestly the people that QQ the least are the ones that enjoy the game the most. Most of the time those are the more casual players who just play for a few hours each day. Looking at the LFD for instance i have to say lately that the QQ in there has also gone down while in places like the world bosses/ LFR the QQ has gone up.

When looking at the forums though the biggest QQers are the people that quit. The only thing they do is whine and complain all day long without ever thinking. They shout and spew lies and half of the time they are even wrong. Of course those QQers are battled by people like me who hate the QQers and QQ about the QQers

10+ Year Old Account
    Those who don't play anymore ... I want that option

Which one of these options is "casuals?"

Lol this poll is offensive.

Deleted
    PvPers! WoW is a PvE-centric game with PvP as side-content. Since World of Warcraft is a gear-based game, its PvP content is never going to be balanced. That's why I don't understand all the PvPers QQing about the game.

There are so many other games which offer much better competitive gameplay - just think of Chess.

Deleted
    All of the above?

Haha I love this poll. I just love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP'ers easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really liking the views here...

18 replies and 19 views.

Says all that is needed about this poll! lol
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."