Poll: Who's the biggest QQers?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    pvpers hands down anything that ever happens is cause some one cried about it in an unrated BG while he was in quest blues and greens and got rofl stomped
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Everyone of them...

Altrough I don't remember see'ing RPers QQ'ing

Quote Originally Posted by allydom View Post
    What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription 6 months ago but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.
    If this were an option, I choose it.

OT: Definitely pvpers. Especially the ones that are always whining about "x isn't a real class" or "wow x spell needs a nerf" because they got killed in a non-rated BG. There are also the ones that begged for world pvp back and now cry because they got ganked on an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    PvPers, no doubt about it, especially with younger gamers prefer that gamestyle.
    Absolutely this.

World PvP'er QQ about Blizz Should remove Flying Mounts because World PvP is dead, always crank me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the ''I dont play anymore but i love this game to much to move on so i try to convince other people to leave with me'' Option? O.o

raiders, more for less!

What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription 6 months ago but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.
    10000 times this. I still cannot understand why these people are still here.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    PVP-ers have been the ultimate whiners since the beginning of the world...of warcraft. If it's not about class balance, then it's about the lack of wpvp, dks, arena fotm comps, dks, healers in pvp, dks, etc etc and dks, ofcourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be an option for the people who QQ about the QQers. They encompass all the categories above.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Shit PvPers together with PvE-players, though they rarely have something to whine about as Blizzard does everything to satisfy them. RPers are pretty retarded but they aren't at least whining about Blizzard not adding content for them.

Deleted
    The biggest QQers are those who think they are PvPers but really aren't. The ones that start their complaint with 'I do love world PvP' and then go on to complain about world PvP, mostly due to CRZ.

The biggest qq'ers are folks whose complaints I disagree with. No lifers who should just quit or L2P.
    The complaints I agree with, however, are completely valid, and should be addressed in some fashion.

Stay tuned for our next lesson in WoW Forum Thought Process 101.

PvPers whine the most for sure. The thing is that most of the time..they have the right.
    On the other hand PvErs usually cry about stupid, self-centered non-existant issues.
    Questers don't know what a forum is.
    And RPers are too busy cybering in Goldshire.

The most common QQ threads I've seen are
    1. I quit, you should too 'cause the game's bad
    2. Raiders QQ:ing how PvPers QQ:ing is leading to changes that ruin "their" game.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This. At least the other people whining are actually playing the game. People that quit and still can't seem to let go annoy me the most.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP'ers, but like the yellow Pikachu above me quoted them too. But PvP'ers more.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Yeah I gotta say PvP'ers. To me it seems more nerfs have come down to pvp than pve.

Casuals complain the most. Specially in pvp, since you're playing against other players it's not a free win, unrelated to personal skin, like raiding is.

Thread solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd vote for that too.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."