Poll: Who's the biggest QQers?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    would like an option for "casuals", but if i had to choose, pvp'ers

"Who is the biggest QQers?" Thats a funny way to word it. It would be more appropriate if you said "What part of the game does blizzard focus the least on?".

Deleted
    PvPers, unlike any other category, they have been annoyed about something since WoW launched with no interruption. And many times they're not worried for something that's actually broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you devided PvE into Raiders and Questers(/dungeoneers?) wouldn't it also be fair to devide PvPers into (R)BGers and Arena players?

Oh well, PvPers (me included) in general tend to QQ a lot due to Blizzard not really trying to communicate with us, and neglecting serious problem. Just look at the recent "hotfix" to Stampede where it did 75% too much damage. We've been like what? 2 Months into the season and they've only recently fixed it.

If Stampede would do 75% too much damage in raids it would've been hotfixed within a day. Pretty sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    PvPers, unlike any other category, they have been annoyed about something since WoW launched with no interruption. And many times they're not worried for something that's actually broken.
    Except right now a lot of people are worried about BM hunters being the OBVIOUSLY better spec for hunters than SV and MM due to the UTILITY, which isn't supposed to be due to Blizz wanting to make every spec viable.

Most PvP oriented websites and forums have better solutions for PvP than Blizz have themselves. What'd the developers expect? That popping 3-4 damage increasing CDs was balanced and fun?

The developers have said themselves that they want to make every spec viable for both PvP and PvE (except tanks ofc) which they didn't come through with.
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2012-11-04 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    Don't forget those QQing about people QQing about QQers?

The people who roll on PvP servers, yet are not interested in PvP at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found it hard to choose between pvpers and raiders. But since hearing all the QQ about raid finder and having to do dailies to do their raids i think Raiders have been worse so far this expac.

Deleted
    I agree us RPers put up with so much that we realised it's best to remain silent whilst the children throw their toys

Deleted
    Pvp'es hands down, but raiders are not that far behind either with the QQ about the raids being too easy, too hard, too short, too long, nerfed or not.

PVP'ers no doubt - I am a healer in PVP/PVE the game and I don't nearly QQ as much as some DPS who constantly wine about just about anything and everything.

PvPers vote for raiders, and raiders vote for PvPers \o/
    I do both, so i would say its equal amount of QQ and whineing, PvPers whine that the game is not balanced (That class is OP)
    Raiders QQ that others get their rewards, titles, mounts etc. Even on front page now, how angry raiders are that casuals get LFR gear.

= All QQ, a very few people QQ less than others
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

PVP cry babys --!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    The biggest QQrs are LFR wow pros.

Jesus these people suck. As for forum QQrs has to be PVPers. Those people have not been happy not for one second in almost 8 years.

I'm a pvper and just dingged 90 a few days ago. I knew what I was getting into. I still love it without whining. I crack up when people kill me...

ID Vote this:

Quote Originally Posted by allydom View Post
    What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription 6 months ago but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.
    But its not there....

Quote Originally Posted by allydom View Post
    What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription 6 months ago but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.
    <3

Yes. A thousand times yes.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of your poll options fit my opinion. I believe people who QQ about QQers are the biggest QQers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    PvPers, no doubt about it, especially with younger gamers prefer that gamestyle.
    Good one. It's nice to see someone as objective, grown up and unbiased as you.

In all honesty it's the PvE people. They cry about everything. They cry about not having to do a thing, they cry about having to do to much, they cry about hanging around in the cities all the time, they cry about having to go out into the world and do a bunch of dailys, they cry about not having enough to grind, they cry about to much grind, they cry about people with pvp gear, they cry about pvp gear actually being viable.

Hell they even cry when they get curbstomped by PvP people wearing PvP armor on a PvP realm!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    None of your poll options fit my opinion. I believe people who QQ about QQers are the biggest QQers...
    But you're QQing about QQing about QQers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    But you're QQing about QQing about QQers
    Yo dog, I heard you like QQ, so we put QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ.

I hate myself for writing that.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.