Poll: Who's the biggest QQers?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    PVP is by far the biggest complaint group. They complain about each other and the game almost constantly. Pretty much all boils down to who sucks, I am better then him/her, game is unbalanced(if I am not the OP one), and blizzard only cares about raiding QQ almost constantly. But when you look at almost every change made in the game it is usually to balance PVP and ends up screwing over just about everyone else even though those others make up a much larger portion of the community.

Deleted
    RPers within their own little communities. The amount of drama that occurs makes the WoW forums look like a UN meeting. If you've ever noticed how many Popular Threads that Argent Dawn gets you'll know what I mean.

Definitely the PVP crowd, specifically people who are not good at PVP.

Why isn't there an option for fresh lvl 90s with no enchants / gems in green gear who tries to pvp/pve and then get beaten hard by everything else who have the appropriate gear for the task?

Especially pvpers who does this comes to forums and complain about the 50k icelance / heroic strike / whatever crit that they died from

10+ Year Old Account
    78.74% PvPers.

That's pretty darn universal.

Maybe that's why they're all into this "red = dead" ganking mimi currently, because that's about the only thing they agree upon -- killing those 50 levels below them for "fun".

Imagine raiders boasting they downed the original Rag as level 90s as a plumb "achievement". -_-
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

OP was TL;DR... though the poll only angered and confused me...

I would say the French... specifically, French Canadians. I guess they are QQ'ing, I don't speak the lingo... but they never shut up when they lose in hockey.

j/k PvPers are the biggest cry babies... especially French Canadians

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Yo dog, I heard you like QQ, so we put QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ.

I hate myself for writing that.
    Exactly that's the point, the moment you counter argue with you're QQING ABOUT QQERS is the moment you get your coat and go home

Deleted
    I like how unbiased the PvE crowd is. Obviously it's the "evil" PvP community that's crying all the time. I really like how they ignore all the QQ on the raid, general, healing, dps, tanking and class forums because they often actually agree with it and thus it becomes "good critic" and obviously isn't QQ.

One of many reasons why I loath the PvE crowd so much. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    The folks with most time and effort put into this game are the biggest complainers. I think this poll just reveals the portion of the playerbase that comes to mmo champ and looks at qq posts and i don't think its the pvpers lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand what your trying to get out of this thread. Pointless, Did not vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I like how unbiased the PvE crowd is. Obviously it's the "evil" PvP community that's crying all the time. I really like how they ignore all the QQ on the raid, general, healing, dps, tanking and class forums because they often actually agree with it and thus it becomes "good critic" and obviously isn't QQ.

I play both PvE and PvP. But will say hands down, PvPers whine the most.

Just goto Goldshire to get a daily earful by how much.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

raiders who bitch about casuals and pvpers

I

I'm a pvper and i say pvpers. Alot of reasons tho.. 1 change to any class can change an entire rbg or arena doesn't have to be there own. 1 class becoming OP helps raiders but gimps pvpers (unless ur that class obviously). Cordination... we all know theres retards and since pvp will always be different since players adapt people who cant learn drag everyone down.

PvP has more variables than PvE, RP well as far as i can tell only rage at content patches but when every1 thought molten core was getting removed along with thunderfury it wasnt just RP going mad was it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Most definitely PvP Players.

I find them playing the flavour of the month all too much because they can't handle a nerf to their mains.

How many players do YOU know that have a rogue alt that they did arenas with back in WOTLK / Cataclysm during points of them being very strong?
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Quote Originally Posted by allydom View Post
    What about option 5: People who claim to have cancelled their subscription 6 months ago but still posting on forums about how awful the game is and how everyone else should cancel their subscription.
    Just casting my vote with this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

I know a number of PvPers who believe that their fellow PvPers bitch the most

Deleted
    Atm the biggest QQers is the PvPers who are getting oneshotted.