Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Dear god. I seriously hope they don't do this. Maybe when the new tier is released but not now when we are in the middle of progressing. If they start doing this and everything becomes faceroll I will be playing something else.

I would say very late December or early January would be the absolute soonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    I pay the same sub as you, what a vry elitist attitude u hav. Some peepl hav a job and deserve to see the content but not on LFr becaus thats 2 ez tbh.
    You also talk and type like that on your 'job'?

I only raid 3 times a week, I just don't suck at it.

if they go for the DS nerf model i would get really pissed. That would mean 5% coming in 4 weeks. I hope they wait until new year at least.

People who claim "buff is optional" are more delusional than those who say "LFR, Gems, Enchants, Flasks and buff food is not mandatory"

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Dear god. I seriously hope they don't do this. Maybe when the new tier is released but not now when we are in the middle of progressing. If they start doing this and everything becomes faceroll I will be playing something else.
    Ppl need to stop with the "I hope they dont ever do that" atitude cause blizz hintted they probably would do it at some point and aftewards those feat of strenght became known and its pretty much guaranteed now the debufs will happen, its just a matter of when, otherwise the FoS are pointless... we even know how the debufs will be called from the FoS, Dampening Field on Mogu Vaults, Klaxxi Resonance on HoF and Ritual Purification on ToES.

From what some ppl said a few posts back the debufd have even been datamined already so they release the game with this implement already, they wont even have to waste much time to turn it on whenever they want.

My guess is itll be going off on a per raid basis and not afecting the whole tier at once, we might see Mogu Vaults debufed in 1 month but the 2 other raids only later. I think itll take longer tough even for Mogu Vaults.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2012-11-05 at 10:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zuckas View Post
    There's always been an option to turn off the buff if you want to do it without.
    You dont get it!
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Hopefully with TotES LFR They won't need to nerf MSV Since that gear should help you enough.

But i won't raid so w/e

10+ Year Old Account
    To the people saying you can simply turn off the buff, it doesn't work like that with people. When you give a child the option to have either candy or vegetables, of course most kids will choose candy instead of vegetables. Might be a stupid comparison. But it's basically the same.

I don't get why Blizz wants to be a babysitter for people. If you can't do the normal mode MSV you shouldn't even be trying out raiding yet. You gotta practise, get better gear, use potions and try to be optimal. I doubt any of the people wanting those buffs even use potions to be optimal. Or even use Healthstones -.-

Deleted
    I doubt they will nerf it, they'll nerf it when 5.2 hits (next raid content)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    People who claim "buff is optional" are more delusional than those who say "LFR, Gems, Enchants, Flasks and buff food is not mandatory"
    It is optional, it's just that you're being forced to choose between the race and the prestige of clearing it at 0%, whereas you haven't had to in the past.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

there will be a nerf guaranteed due to this achivment

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    there will be a nerf guaranteed due to this achivment
    Which is ultimately a completely worthless achievement.

Oh hey, let's farm on "derp nerf mode" and then go in with BiS gear and clear it!

Blizzard should ONLY nerf content immediately after a new tier gets released, period. Let the baddies that can't handle normal mode lag behind the release of brand new content.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

In two weeks, the last raid opens. I'd say a month after that and they'll start nerfing MSV.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    In two weeks, the last raid opens. I'd say a month after that and they'll start nerfing MSV.
    I'm thinking along the same lines. Once all content is out, they'll wait a few weeks and start with MSV and then monthly intervals hit raids as they came out. So MSV would get hit first, then HoF and finally Terrace. I don't think they would/should give them 5% at the same time due to one raid would be out farrrrr longer than the other two. The nerfs will happen, it was in the MoP beta files, when is anyones guess.

It's inevitable that T14 will see nerfs; probably of the DS style. I hope Blizzard learned their lesson this time and don't nerf too quickly.

To everyone whining for the buff to come, and saying you can just turn it off, you can also just run without whining about the buff. It might help if you were to, I dunno, get better at the game instead of relying on blizzard to get better for you. If you are crying for nerfs this soon after release, please go to your nearest window and just do the world a favor and jump.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    To everyone whining for the buff to come, and saying you can just turn it off, you can also just run without whining about the buff. It might help if you were to, I dunno, get better at the game instead of relying on blizzard to get better for you. If you are crying for nerfs this soon after release, please go to your nearest window and just do the world a favor and jump.
    That's the problem, though. Why should they improve when nerfs are inevitable? Blizzard will nerf content down to the skill level of people who can't even down Stone Guard on Normal, so most people won't see an incentive to improve as Blizzard will tailor the content to them.

There are DS-style buffs already in the files corresponding to each one of the tier 14 raids. Blizzard is on the record saying that the DS buffs were one of the things they feel like they got right in that raid, and the model will be used in the forseeable future. This isn't a matter of if, it's a matter of when. Therefore, asking when the first stack is going to activate is not a request to nerf the place. That's going to happen anyway. What it is is a request to know what the deadline is for a pre-nerf kill.

Personally I'd wager it's happening in early January for MSV, and later for HoF and ToES, but those are just guesses, since they haven't released the timetable yet.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    There are DS-style buffs already in the files corresponding to each one of the tier 14 raids.
    Source? I haven't seen a word about this anywhere, and one would expect that if this had been datamined it would have been on the front page (which it hasn't).

So again, source?

Deleted
    There has been 10 pages of people basically saying that there will be a buff...

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7...of-the-emperor