Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

World first monk lvl 10-90 by only doing pvp

Hi i just made a video and it took me 8 days to make it is a montage video and i wanted just to share it to you would be awesome if you could comment and say what you think

im a new youtuber so commenting or liking could help me grow

if you wont look at the video im sorry for wasting your time by this message

heres the video link
    /watch?v=jpZ4O-IUj4Y&feature=g-upl

10+ Year Old Account
    Very cool and Congrats!

Deleted
    If you're the world first Monk lvl 10 - 90 only doing PvP, then I'm the world first Priest lvl 89 - 90 while listening to Germany's national anthem.

Don't get me wrong, but I don't really like people with an "I'm the best gamer in world"-attitude... except Athene.

I think there are enough world first achievements in the game already - next time try to get those.
    Last edited by mmocf771cbaa82; 2012-11-04 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    haters gonna hate, this is true so dont know whats your problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz! I've always like the idea of levelling through PvP, but I refuse to until Blizz updates the PvP vendors for lower levels. I want gear progression while levelling, without having to go with heirlooms -.-

But, yeah, Gratz!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Grats and all but why would you make the same thread twice?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youjinbou View Post
    haters gonna hate, this is true so dont know whats your problem
    My problem is that I don't really like self-proclaimed world champions. It's like handing out a trophy to yourself. You're a real champion when OTHER PEOPLE tell you that you are one. Everything else is just an outcry for attention.

what i'm trying to figure out is.. how do you know you're the first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Grats I guess?

Also, I'm the world first goblin priest lvl 88-90 by only farming raw turtle meat.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Deleted
    thank you dont understand how people think this is fake when they saw the ding part

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youjinbou View Post
    thank you dont understand how people think this is fake when they saw the ding part
    No one is claiming you didn't level 10-90 through bg's.
    It's just stupid to call it world first without any proof what-so-ever.

Deleted
    okay i understand yeah the part irl was just a joke but im really happy about this and will do more videos soon

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 05:37 PM ----------

i really dont know i have a new youtube channel so i just wanted it to grow up one is for monk and one forum was for pvp

Leveling is leveling, really dont see Whats so "world first" about this, WTB a New rule on these forums, " no posting world first posts unless it's about actual world first heroic raid cleared or world first profession/toon leveling (which the later should've happend at the beginning of expansions)
    Last edited by un_known; 2012-11-04 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted
    I was the world first lvling lvl 1-5 without taking a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prove you were world first lvl 10-90 pvp only,which i seriously doubt you can.So until then your claim is bogus and this thread should be locked for trolling.
    Here come the Irish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    WTB a New rule on these forums, " no posting world first posts unless it's about actual world first heroic raid cleared or world first profession/leveling (which the later should've happend at the beginning of expansions)
    Good idea. Or simply open up a sub-forum called "World's Best Everything".

I have the World first monk leveled by me. Where's my prize?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    Good idea. Or simply open up a sub-forum called "World's Best Everything".
    "World first post in the world first thread about world first achievements"
    I approve of this.

Deleted
    i was world first mage that leveled using my pc in my room