Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dailies are optional and not "forced."

I agree CRZ is annoying. I'd rather they just gave people free transfers if they don't like their server. Very happy CRZ isn't in Panda Land.

PvP is a disaster at the beginning of every xpac.

The game has been swirling the toilet for years now for a reason. The WoW development team doesn't have a freaking clue what they are doing. Anyone with half a brain has either left the company, or moved on to Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabukage View Post
    ITT: Everyone defending MoP with all their might and (wrong in majority) constructive counter arguments.
    The daily quests grind is bad. It really is and if you think otherwise, well... its your opinion.

Funny thing about majority.

The game has been swirling the toilet for years now for a reason. The WoW development team doesn't have a freaking clue what they are doing. Anyone with half a brain has either left the company, or moved on to Titan.
    No it hasn't. This isn't really constructive either. Rob Pardo is back(Apparently)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

ITT: Everyone defending MoP with all their might and (wrong in majority) constructive counter arguments.
    The daily quests grind is bad. It really is and if you think otherwise, well... its your opinion.
    Too bad you're not forced to do them, unless if you're looking for the mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    The point is you do not have to do dailies if you do not like them. The reward is there only for those who enjoy doing them in long term. You can raid or do any other activity without those rewards. Its just a bonus, an extra.
    It's true and then you sit around org asking yourself what is left to do for progression. I'm ilvl 463, have my crafted gear, ran my sha and lfr ques, don't like pvp or have no apptitude for it and don't or can't raid regularly. Now what?

Everyone telling you dailies are optional is missing the point. Yes they are optional but you lose out on probably the only way to PVE gear yourself this expansion out of the raid that isn't pvp. You'd do that in dungeons before but now they don't get you anywhere so dailies become your progression path. Now telling people this is optional is basically saying heroics in cata were optional (which they were) and if they're to hard don't do them. I don't recall a single person using that defense of them then I'm not sure why you think it's a good to use that defense now. In any event what they're basically saying is expect less reward from this game overall. Everything in this game is optional, but some of the optional content is actually good. Enjoyable as well as rewarding and not bullshit. Defending dailies on the ground that they're optional doesn't make it any less crappy.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-11-04 at 05:49 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

1. You are not forced at all. You force yourself.
    2. You complain about pvp occuring on a pvp realm? Play on a PvE realm.
    3. PvP has always been imbalanced ever since vanilla, and it will always remain like that.

This thread summed up in 3 words:

http://imgur.com/2k7HQ

Really it took maybe 3 days of doing the dailies for rep to get enough rep to buy everything other than mount's
    Pvp is better than it has been since Vanilla in my opinion

As for CRZ, I don't know if I have experienced it since I've spent all my time in pandaria and considering I am on a high pop server I would assume their is not much CRZ going on in those already heavily populated area's

1. The expansion just started.
    2. The expansion just started.
    3. The expansion just started.
    Oh, by the way...the expansion just started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicice View Post
    This thread summed up in 3 words:

http://imgur.com/2k7HQ

No it doesn't sum it up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    1. You don't have to do them.
    2. Avoid CRZ zones.
    3. PVP has always been imbalanced. As long as there are different classes it will remain imbalanced.
    ^quoted for truth & adding

1. They've always existed and always had items bound to the rep / tokens, difference today is that items aren't required for anything!
    2. Don't play on a PvP realm then, or stop being dumb enough to tag yourself open for PvP on any other type of realm!
    3. Opinions are bias

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swashbuckler47 View Post
    1. The expansion just started.
    2. The expansion just started.
    3. The expansion just started.
    Oh, by the way...the expansion just started.
    Yes the beta has now begun.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    i agree with you.. sort of...
    dailies are always a borefest BUT if you want the rewards then do em..
    CRZ i havent really noticed tbh so no comment on that..
    PVP.. hmmm where to begin.. oh yea, its pretty fucking awful tbh. the worst its been in a long time, with no hope of it ever getting good as theres too much bullshit in the game now .. and that temple of katmandu BG.. WTF, blatant ripoff of that godawful huttball i tried when i tried ToR lol..awful..

this is the first time ive ever not wanted to log on apart from to do raids 3 times a week. how long it will be before ive had enough i dunno as the raids are quite good fun atm (although im starting to get bored of them quicker than before..

but yea MoP doesnt even feel like WoW anymore for whatever reasons.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    ^quoted for truth & adding

1. They've always existed and always had items bound to the rep / tokens, difference today is that items aren't required for anything!
    2. Don't play on a PvP realm then, or stop being dumb enough to tag yourself open for PvP on any other type of realm!
    3. Opinions are bias
    They've always existed but have never had valor gear on them. They were also NEVER a cure for having "something to do". You were bored in cata and nobody did dailies?
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post

@_@ No It has not. The Beta began in 2005ish when the first complaint of WoW came up.

You were bored in cata and nobody did dailies?
    Dailies were...SPREAD out, not like in MoP it's on one continent. Hyjal ones were...in Molten Front(Kalimdor). There was not that many dailies in one small area.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Since you dislike the expansion so much why not quit? Why not stop coming to a Wow-fansite?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No it doesn't sum it up.
    Pretty sure it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    @_@ No It has not. The Beta began in 2005ish when the first complaint of WoW came up.
    My apologies let me be more specific. The beta for Mists of Pandaria began sept 25

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Since you dislike the expansion so much why not quit? Why not stop coming to a Wow-fansite?
    since you dislike my posts so much why not ignore them? Why respond to me?
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicice View Post
    Pretty sure it does.

Nope. You're insinuating a White Knight is a bad thing which it isn't. Your post isn't constructive. All you're doing is basically insulting those that defend MoP.

My apologies let me be more specific. The beta for Mists of Pandaria began sept 25
    No it didn't. It began way earlier but going to sarcasm isn't making your points more valid.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted

the dungeonloot is crap and the grind IS crap, still i think the theme of the addon is far better than cata.

what i like are the new raremobs that actually afford some brains (to kill alone)
    i like the theme of the addon and the monk class
    ill like the itemupgrade system (i think)
    i like the new lootsystem in raids with the extra-rolls when you daily much.

but still the reputation grind is definitely horrible, because its so damn many quests that give very few rep.
    and i dont like the very limited amount of gear that can be found in heros that actually prefer one class in the specific armor section (plate=warrior (all crit) leather=rogue (all HIT)) that really bothers me because its so easy to make mastery the "main sec stat" cause everyone has it. instead of it, they make gear that barely fits anyone at all. - while hit leather gear is great for rogues (cause dualwield) it has neither enough for rogues nor is it possible to get rid of it as a druid/monktank not dualwielding. its terrible gear for everyone that way.

and what i hate the most: reforging orgys. every item makes you reforge every other item anew. i hope theyll change reforge to a 100% stat changer, for example: i dont need hit, give me mastery instead.