Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Nah I want to buy gear from vendors. As I've done for god knows how long and also I want to get rep from dungeons which has been happening longer than daily quests have existed. Failing all of that yes I wan't to be able to upgrade pieces because I'd rather not have my reward be subject to the dice roll.
    blizzard i have raided all of the raids so far and gotten all my bis gear this tier why is there no more gear for me to get until next tier? fail blizzard fail - said no raider ever
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I wonder at what time tommorrow morning there will be another person claming MoP is the worst xpac ever and how cata was much better LOL. I fucking love this site. So much machosim, its hilarious.
    Last checked and could be wrong no one has said cata was a better xpac then MOP. now its rep system was better but that dose not make the xpac better.

If you look hard u can find something you like in a pile of crap.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    A good sig.

Like shared lockouts in Cata, this maybe the running theme (and most hated) of MoP, too.
    It's dumb I don't get it. It's honestly the biggest thing that's wrong with MoP and if they reverted it or moderated it in anyway I would probably resub to the game. Who cares if you get boss drops or not? It doesn't make it more rewarding. It does how ever make not getting those drops all that more frustrating because it's constantly being denied to you. You get frustrated then you get aggressive and then it's not fun anymore.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    1. 2. Its an MMORPG learn to live with it or find another MMORPG or another genre to play like single player RPG.
    Blizzard and the Brawler Guild would like a word with you, let alone that 20% who plays WoW solo.

That's a larger base than heroic raiders.

Like I said, this community is what is going to kill WoW itself. Into protecting turf so much to push out the rest of the playstyles to hold some firm belief that MMOs are about grouping 100% of the time, while the definition of a MMO is changed yearly. -_-
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I wonder at what time tommorrow morning there will be another person claming MoP is the worst xpac ever and how cata was much better LOL. I fucking love this site. So much machosim, its hilarious.
    One thing is certain, tommorow there will be countless Arthasis posts, wchis is basicly 1 post rewritten over and over again, with same old BS.

PvP is always extremely unbalanced at the start of a new xpac, this time may be the worst but the developers are at least realizing what's wrong and probably are working on it. So after 5.1 or so PvP may be actually playable again. I'm starting to think it's never a good idea to start PvPing in a x.0 patch.

Dailies are not a requirement, I had many days not doing them at all and I still got good/better gear from raid drops. In fact I only have 2 items from Dailys, both from Klaxxi (healer neck and healer belt). That's it. Didn't take long.

CRZ is great because it makes the deserted zones more alive. I don't like deserted zones in an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post

CRZ is great because it makes the deserted zones more alive. I don't like deserted zones in an MMO.
    id rather have a deserted zone that have it populated with mass gankers, i don't mind it being populated with people in the same level breagion as me tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    blizzard i have raided all of the raids so far and gotten all my bis gear this tier why is there no more gear for me to get until next tier? fail blizzard fail - said no raider ever
    The answer is because they can't properly develop end game content at a rate fast enough to sate people. That isn't my problem, frankly nor is it raiders problems. They shouldn't be subject to so much frustration because Blizzard can't do it's job. Hell even those people you mentioned were probably a tiny minority. Did you all have full firelands heroic gear? full firelands BiS? Including heroic rag stuff? In any event the carefully gated raids in mists this time around makes that less of of a possibilty initially under any reward system. Unless they drop the ball again on raid tiers they'd be fine if they eased up and freed the gearing a little bit.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Like I said, this community is what is going to kill WoW itself. Into protecting turf so much to push out the rest of the playstyles to hold some firm belief that MMOs are about grouping 100% of the time, while the definition of a MMO is changed yearly. -_-
    This 100% i came into MOP wanting to work on how far i can solo as a prot pally and just enjoy myself.

I Enjoy LFR i get to see the new raids and that makes me happy.

But everything so far in this xpac seems to push people away from soloing. Hell even the brawlers guild seems to want people to group up "To champ the BMAH so others can't get invite's"

What people need to do is stop trying to tell others how to play WOW.
    Its my 15$ ill play it any dam way i chose.
    Well i use to then i unsubbed can't wait for the 27th of this month to get here .
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The answer is because they can't properly develop end game content at a rate fast enough to sate people. That isn't my problem, frankly nor is it raiders problems. They shouldn't be subject to so much frustration because Blizzard can't do it's job. Hell even those people you mentioned were probably a tiny minority. Did you all have full firelands heroic gear? full firelands BiS? Including heroic rag stuff? In any event the carefully gated raids in mists this time around makes that less of of a possibilty initially under any reward system. Unless they drop the ball again on raid tiers they'd be fine if they eased up and freed the gearing a little bit.
    you can run lfr as many times as you want a week as long as you have tokens.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account

And that's ultimately why I say it's like cata again. Instead of accepting some moderate changes to the current implementation of many of the games systems to reward others play styles more fully people are insisting that the status quo remain in effect and anyone who doesn't like it ought to leave. I had no problems with harder dungeons mind you, I do have problems with dailies and shinies from dailies.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:32 PM ----------

you can run lfr as many times as you want a week as long as you have tokens.
    Which you run out of pretty fast and also hey look at that more rng. You know I spent at least 9 of those things and only got more gold. I have friends who've gone up to 4 weeks now spending coins and looting bosses and getting jack shit.
    The hammer comes down:

And that's ultimately why I say it's like cata again. Instead of accepting some moderate changes to the current implementation of many of the games systems to reward others play styles more fully people are insisting that the status quo remain in effect and anyone who doesn't like it ought to leave. I had no problems with harder dungeons mind you, I do have problems with dailies and shinies from dailies.
    so you're mad that the filthy casuals are getting rewarded for time investment while the raiders continue to get better gear for harder work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    You dont have to do them all , valor cap is bottlenecking you anywasy , not the rep
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    Pvp on a pvp server? madness... grow a pair or xfer to pve realm
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.
    Always has been, nothing new here then.
    I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    This just in , aparently opinions are like ass , everybody got their own.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:32 PM ----------

Which you run out of pretty fast and also hey look at that more rng. You know I spent at least 9 of those things and only got more gold. I have friends who've gone up to 4 weeks now spending coins and looting bosses and getting jack shit.
    thats just bad luck. doesnt change the fact that you can do it over and over again and you get a shit ton of tokens everyday just for doing a little bit of dailies. i have enough toekns to last me weeks and i only do tiller dailies

10+ Year Old Account
    It's dumb I don't get it. It's honestly the biggest thing that's wrong with MoP and if they reverted it or moderated it in anyway I would probably resub to the game. Who cares if you get boss drops or not? It doesn't make it more rewarding. It does how ever make not getting those drops all that more frustrating because it's constantly being denied to you. You get frustrated then you get aggressive and then it's not fun anymore.
    This is why it's bad...

People love to remember how vanilla and TBC was (or want to believe so with rose colored glasses), but that's the result of an entire class having to raid to get gear.

It was bad then. It will be bad now.

The big question is -- will Blizzard e-v-e-r learn to not repeat bad history?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    so you're mad that the filthy casuals are getting rewarded for time investment while the raiders continue to get better gear for harder work?
    Filthy what now? This system isn't rewarding to any of those actually. It punishes casuals because even they like to progress at a moderate rate and not have their play time dictated by the daily quest vendor. Or for that matter by the daily quest limit. I mean lets say I havve sat and sunday off and can play my face offf. Why should it be limited by daily quests? Raiders also get the shaft because they are more or less now dependant on boss drops again and progression is slowed to a crawl. The point system isn't meant for them to get "reward" out of it, at least any meaningful reward or for them ever to feel ahead. The point upgrade system is for them to keep at pace or catch up if they need to with the rest of the raid. Nobody wins in this system except Blizzard.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:36 PM ----------

thats just bad luck. doesnt change the fact that you can do it over and over again and you get a shit ton of tokens everyday just for doing a little bit of dailies. i have enough toekns to last me weeks and i only do tiller dailies
    Wait what? You only get 3 greater tokens a week. YOu can't turn them back in again. The lesser ones don't grant you gear or rolls. Even the fucking TOKENS are gated ffs.
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Forced? I guess that's why my monk has four or five pieces of LFR gear and the ilvl to even get into LFR. Wait... I haven't touched a daily quest since WotLK. Guess this is an opinion.
    2) CRZ is a great tool to get PvP back into PvP servers and the ability to see people in the world instead of an empty zone. Gankcraft? Sounds like you need a PvE server. You made a choice to be on a PvP server, reap what you sew. Again, an opinion.
    3) When is PvP EVER balanced at the start of an expansion, much less "perfectly" balanced at any one point?

You don't see how people like the expansion because:
    -You think there's only one way to do everything.
    -You made decisions that contradict how you obviously prefer how to play.
    -Probably prefer to be spoon-fed your food in your high chair, instead of having to do anything yourself.

The only bad thing I feel about the expansion is that you need to do dailies to spend your valor on epics. Then again, I'd rather have a useless currency and skip doing dailies rather than the other way around.

Filthy what now? This system isn't rewarding to any of those actually. It punishes casuals because even they like to progress at a moderate rate and not have their play time dictated by the daily quest vendor. Or for that matter by the daily quest limit. I mean lets say I havve sat and sunday off and can play my face offf. Why should it be limited by daily quests? Raiders also get the shaft because they are more or less now dependant on boss drops again and progression is slowed to a crawl. The point system isn't meant for them to get "reward" out of it, at least any meaningful reward or for them ever to feel ahead. The point upgrade system is for them to keep at pace or catch up if they need to with the rest of the raid. Nobody wins in this system except Blizzard.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:36 PM ----------

Wait what? You only get 3 greater tokens a week. YOu can't turn them back in again. The lesser ones don't grant you gear or rolls. Even the fucking TOKENS are gated ffs.
    the expansion is only about 2 months old and i have a friend whos exalted with almost everyone. please stop exaggerating how slow it is

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    1. You don't have to do them.
    2. Avoid CRZ zones.
    3. PVP has always been imbalanced. As long as there are different classes it will remain imbalanced.
    How are these things that a player can be supportive of? Are you sure you are making an argument in favour of wow?

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.
    Try doing the dailies in BC, dailies are a time sink always have been.
    Well we could always eliminate dungeon finder, raid finder and cross server battlegrounds too. Server communities were eliminated long ago.
    Pvp is exactly what it has always been, imbalanced. You go into and arena and fight if your comp is better than theirs you'll probably win. This isn't new. Or you go out into the world and 1 on 1 pvp in which case blizzard has said for a whole now that they don't balance 1v1. My guess? You picked your class because they were op now they're not and you're pouting.
    Also it should be noted that every single expansion has been the worst expansion ever until the next expansion comes out, then you'll get nostalgic for the very things you currently say you hate.