Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    Why does this thread need to be locked? There is very good discussion going on and just because you disagree with some of the opinions, you need to keep in mind that not everyone may necessarily agree with you. Please be a little bit more constructive with your posts to keep the discussion flowing. Posts like yours are completely unnecessary.

I also believe it is against the forum rules to call some1 a troll.
    Oh, wow. So apparently he was unbanned.

This is why I say you are a troll:

I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    That being such a comically stupid statement, coupled with the fact that you posted this thread with such a sensationalized thread title in regards to such inane issues, tells me that you are trolling.

Also, this is very telling as well:

You wouldnt be able to gank me in your wildest dreams.... you couldnt even hope to even scratch me, even if you brought your whole guild.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Why is this thread still open..just let it die..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I just wanted to say:

1) MMO-C forums have to be taken with a grain of salt, because people get stupid unhappy over a thread like this.

2) The game is almost 8 years old ( in 2 weeks ) - you know what game came out with WoW? Halo 2, you know, back when most if you were in grade school

3) I f***ing love this xpac - owning kids on my Filthy Alliance Warrior ( FOR THE HORDE )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Completely disagree with the Op myself.

I love the fact that your not required to earn exalted with any factions and that blizz had actually added decent rewards for doing them.
    I also feel pvp is the most balanced it has been since well ever.

As for CRZ, I keep player names turned off so I don't even notice when someone is from another server, then again Iam not on a pvp server so my only issue with CRZ is the occasional Npc bug.
    Turning player names off is a good suggestion for the people that feel like their server community was viciously destroyed by CRZ...what 99% of players believe is the worst design decision ever made by blizzard.

It is a FACT, that the vast majority of players also hate the dailies. So I am not alone and am part of the majority in my "opinions". Eventually an opinion that is overwhelmingly supported becomes an indisputable fact.

Deleted
    Turning player names off is a good suggestion for the people that feel like their server community was viciously destroyed by CRZ...what 99% of players believe is the worst design decision ever made by blizzard.

It is a FACT, that the vast majority of players also hate the dailies. So I am not alone and am part of the majority in my "opinions". Eventually an opinion that is overwhelmingly supported becomes an indisputable fact.
    Having the best laughs of today because of those bolded parts. Where did you get these "facts", out of your ass I assume?

Please show me where 9.9 million people said it was the worst design decision ever made by Blizzard. I believe Dragon Soul holds that record.

Open world play across servers without loading screens is clearly the number one enemy for WoW haters ...

With one blow Blizzard killed their "wow is dying" slogan of course...

Because with the open world play across servers WoW will always have populated worlds In the future.

A 200k WoW population in 2030 ... Would be 20 times bigger than the most populated Wow Server of 2012.,,

CRZ must be a real nightmare once it is perfected in the coming months for WoW haters.

2006 cross server BG play
    2009 cross server dungeon play
    2012 cross server open worlds without loading screens.

Welcome to an ever lasting and populated WoW world : ))

And of course ... It is just the beginning...

So good to see these hate guys turn upside down these days...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Sorry, but PvP in this game is about as 'carebear' definitive as you can get, seeing that there's no risk of item loss or item damage, no setbacks, no side resource loss. You even get points for participating.

So no, that particular meme doesn't belong in this game at all.
    Lol Carebear.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    No, it is not a fact. It is your opinion. You have NO way to tell what portion of the playerbase, let alone any proof of a vast majority, likes or dislikes the dailies. You're making assertions for which you have only anecdotal data for 'proof'; i.e. no proof at all.

Even the forum-goers on Blizzard's forums or on MMO-C are a tiny fraction of the playerbase.

So, you're making statements of fact, when you only have the opinions of a few, relative to the whole playerbase.

Of course, OP *doesn't even play the game now, and has not played MoP.*

He's only repeating the dreck he's read on the forums; i.e. trolling us all. Goodbye.
    99% of all the forum posts on the official site are against CRZ.

Also, MOP did horribly in sales compared to previous xpacs mostly due to CRZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ituhippi View Post
    Having the best laughs of today because of those bolded parts. Where did you get these "facts", out of your ass I assume?
    The human butthole is an excellent source of facts that many crybabies pull their resources from.

Deleted

Took a quick look at the officisl forums, noticed only few posts about CRZ. 99% of the posts had nothing to do with CRZ. You're full of poop.

Really? I'd estimate more-so 50/50.

Stop posting your opinions as facts.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe like 3%. 99%? You're hilarious. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Lol Carebear.
    Well it is. Play EvE and see what consequence PvP is about, especially losing RL money.

Those guys ganking level 50s are truly "carebears" in contrast. Only thing missing is a pacifier.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Well it is. Play EvE and see what consequence PvP is about, especially losing RL money.

Those guys ganking level 50s are truly "carebears" in contrast. Only thing missing is a pacifier.
    Is EvE like the game..Eve? Sorry I don't get the abbreviation.

Also how is Eve? I've been considering it for a while :x.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Rating a game you didn't play.
    Upping the thread every few days to put it in front of everything.
    Use slander.

Typical troll behaviour...
    If you think hes a troll, why are you posting in his thread? Oh yes, must defend Blizzard at all costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Open world play across servers without loading screens is clearly the number one enemy for WoW haters ...
    Oh, yeah people hate WoW when they were playing the game. Really sweet Kool-Aid there. -_-
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    There is, do em bi-daily or even weekly... or whatever...
    That's what I'm doing. Every 3-4 days dailies for one faction.

I still would like an option.

I do not play WOW,
    Wait, what? To draw such an absolute opinion about the full range of design decisions based on reading about 3 things that sound bad is the level that my 5 year old daughter used to operate at...when she was 3.

I agree, it destroyed the game for me. I have no interest to raid/pvp or even be a casual.