Deleted

Ok so to all battle pet fans.....

Whats the best combo youve found so far from easily avalible pets (ie none which are not longer available, tcg, blizz store etc) and whats the biggest obstacle level wise youve overcome?

me I defeated 3 level 17 critters in winterspring with a level 11 common blightwing level 11 common forest spiderling and level 12 rare festering maggot(this guy took down 2 of the 17s himself before dying... a self healing tank with 900+ hp way more then anything else at that level-def my favourite pet so far)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    Whats the best combo youve found so far from easily avalible pets (ie none which are not longer available, tcg, blizz store etc) and whats the biggest obstacle level wise youve overcome?

me I defeated 3 level 17 critters in winterspring with a level 11 common blightwing level 11 common forest spiderling and level 12 rare festering maggot(this guy took down 2 of the 17s himself before dying... a self healing tank with 900+ hp way more then anything else at that level-def my favourite pet so far)
    my best combo is picatchu and bulbasaur ,the greatest challenge i found in wowkemon is the big bad meow who keeps killing my thunder rat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    my best combo is picatchu and bulbasaur ,the greatest challenge i found in wowkemon is the big bad meow who keeps killing my thunder rat
    translation, I dont like pet battles so im going to sidetrack any thread I see about them rather then post something constructive.......couldnt care less if they resemble pokemon I find it a fun little thing to do while waiting for lfg to come up etc, now any on topic replys?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've used Disgusting Oozeling so far, great dot and massiv dmg when he hits. Started with him since I've allways loved the way he turns me green
    I guess there are lots of other pets way better than that one, so nice thread, need more battle pets tips

Mr Grubbs versus the world. Entire teams fall to him. Between Acidic Goo and the Beast family passive boosting the damage and healing gained from Consume, he's a boss.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Ony pet from an anniversary a few years ago. I realize this is unavailable to anyone that started playing even later than me (do people like that exist?!) and so I believe that the farmable Spawn of Onyxia from around the raid instance has the exact same abilities. I have her at 25 + 2 lvl 24s as a Pandaria capture team - 1 to edge them down after Ony does a big hit with low dmg hits and 1 tanky one to handle the abuse while I wait for the cage to finally work.

I'd say it's a must to have at least one pet that has a X healing + 50% of last hit healing ability. Phoenix from MgT is a good one that can be farmed.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

right now my main team is pandaren monk, searing scorchling and mechognome (arch pet). and I've taken down 3 24's before with them. I love them all. Though I just bought the cheaper lil KT and am thinking about adding him to my roster, or starting a second team with him in it

10+ Year Old Account
    Mr. Pinchy is my top favourites. He has a large health pool, HoT and a nice damage dealing ability with 2 round wait time, whirlpool.
    Also Swamp Moth is another of my favourites. He has a 100% block ability, and a (admitted, high chance of missing) mothball attack that can hit around 500.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Mr Grubbs versus the world. Entire teams fall to him. Between Acidic Goo and the Beast family passive boosting the damage and healing gained from Consume, he's a boss.
    this. Mr Grubbs is my main man.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Super-Thread
    Last edited by the0o; 2012-11-04 at 07:55 PM.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to second Disgusting Oozeling (or any ooze pets for that matter, as I believe they all share the same movepool). Set up both dots and then deal big damage while healing with Absorb.

The current team that I'm leveling (through PvP battles mostly) consists of Nether Faerie Dragon, Little Fawn, and Flayer Youngling. Nether Faerie Dragon does great damage, is very fast thanks to the flying type bonus, and can be very annoying with good use of Evanescence. Little Fawn is the medic of the group with a hot and a team wide heal, both boosted by the Moonlight effect set up by the Nether Faerie Dragon. Flayer Youngling is the anchor of the group and pretty much kills anything slower than it with both a stun and the incredibly powerful Reflection ability to go with a human type attack for destroying the overly represented dragons. My team has a glaring weakness to fast beasts, particularly spiders. If I can't get them down quickly with the Nether Faerie Dragon I'm usually in trouble, but most other team compositions I do extremely well against.
    Last edited by Teremett; 2012-11-04 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have beaten all the trainers a while back and the main pokemon I used was mechognome. It has taken down 1-2 of the enemy pokemon with ease due to it's heal and revive passive. Time it right and it can heal to almost full