Thread: Screw spiders!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thanks guys.. I was about to finish up my Chem Eng hw and go to bed.. spent all night on that shit ready to go to bed and now I won't sleep for a week... I need to stop checking these forums..

My traumatic story was when I was 11. I lived in a countryside area near Appalachian. During a summer i left my window open because it was hot as balls. But as I got under the sheets I felt a small pain in my leg, and then another one except the 2nd pain was a little stronger. So I looked under it and saw this spider about 2 inches big ran away and out the window (the window sill is by my feet at the perfect height with my bed). I started to cry and went to mom and dad and within those seconds my leg was almost numb as fuck and the 2 spots i got bit left 2 giant target like marks that ended up staying there for a few days. I went to the hospital and got some medicine that had no effect on it whatsoever and I had to deal with a 'dead leg' for the rest of the night and extreme itching and pain for the next week... Still never found out what that spider was. Now anytime i see a spider I flip the fuckity out and get either super pissed off and go rage mode on it or freeze and run...

I still have clicked on the imgur link that everyone is saying they wont sleep now.. i am so curious to do it though! oh god help me.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

I'm sorry the only solution is to nuke the site from orbit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

I'm sorry the only solution is to nuke the site from orbit.
    Well done, now we have mile wide super spiders, are you happy!?

Man some of these spider stories are just EEEEEP! Mine not nearly as much, but in junior school (I'd be about 8 years old) our teacher had a thing for creepy crawlies, in the classroom she kept giant african land snails, madagascan hissing cockroaches and a fucking tarantula - what in the hell happened to hamsters, guinea pigs & goldfish huh! She used to get the cockroaches out (I'm fine with them) but also loved getting the tarantula out as well, first time she's all like "aww c'mon, it won't hurt you" as she's carrying it round (I got the hell out very quickly!), so bitch sends a letter of concern home to my parents because I walked out the class! So my Dad gets this letter & calls me over to find out why I'd bolted, I told him and he went nuts & demands to see the school board & head teacher it all gets sorted and she's told "listen, don't pull that stunt again, some kids just don't like spiders!".

So a few months later we're getting on with business and someone notices the box is empty - uh oh - teacher says to stay calm, she (the beast) had probably not gone far as she'd just fed her that morning, I open my tray where you kept work etc to see the thing sitting there, well, fight or flight time, I ran the fuck away and climbed up the storage shelves in the class! (it was an old building with ceilings like 15ft up, the shelves went 10ft and I got up there!) My Dad went balistic, oddly enough a short while later I moved schools due to repeated failures of their system which lead to me swinging a bat at someone's face but I've never been so happy to leave a place in my life! What sort of a bloody psychopath keeps a fucking tarantula in a classroom of 8 year old kids!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by russ555 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/tPQpt.png
    Just be glad it wasn't this guy.

There is now way in hell i will open that link Spiders are the worst creature on this planet!

It might just be an Old Wives' Tale, but placing conkers, from a horse-chestnut tree, in the corners of rooms are supposed to repel spiders.

Deleted
    Spiders scare me. I've been told that spiders are more afraid of you than you are of them. I know this to be false. I have had spiders chase after me before.
    That's so adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by mechaclone View Post
    Lolwhat! xD
    Spiders are not suicidal....they will not just walk into your mouth xD.

Humans aren't the only animals with brains!
    Actually there are some "fact-collector" website that says that an average person eats 2 spiders in their life during sleep.

Also that there is a spider (guaranteed) at any given time within 7 yards, they live everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank mother of god i live in canada

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    Thank mother of god i live in canada
    Why? We get Black Widows all the same, and wolf spiders!

Im sure that spider already laid its little spider eggs check your bed at night im sure thats where the egg sacks are

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Camel spider anyone? Well it isn't exactly a spider, but it sure looks like one

Last edited by RüneRS; 2012-11-05 at 06:46 PM.
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

10+ Year Old Account

Something like that actually happened too me. Smaller spider but it just sat on the kleenex as if it was gloating, it knew it had beat me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spiders scare me. I've been told that spiders are more afraid of you than you are of them. I know this to be false. I have had spiders chase after me before.
    Talk to me when you've been chased by a bovine!

10+ Year Old Account
    God, I love it that I live in the Netherlands, I'm scared shitless of spiders, I have the knowledge that, if one surprises me, i'll scream like a girl and RUN!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Something like that actually happened too me. Smaller spider but it just sat on the kleenex as if it was gloating, it knew it had beat me.
    I'm so happy we have 2 toilets for this reason alone xD
    I would move to the 1st floor wih my pants down and my butcheeks full of poo, even if there are visitors, if that ever happend to me xp
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

I hate toilet spiders, cuz you're already so vulnerable. Then, BAM! Fucking creepy looking bastard near the toilet paper or on the floor and scurrying around and shit, panicking. It's a closed space, your pants are down, it could be game over depending on the species! There you'll be, convulsing on the shitter, half empty because some horrible spider bastard ended you in what should be a moment of peace!

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a Camel, this ones clearly on the Marlboros!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate toilet spiders, cuz you're already so vulnerable. Then, BAM! Fucking creepy looking bastard near the toilet paper or on the floor and scurrying around and shit, panicking. It's a closed space, your pants are down, it could be game over depending on the species! There you'll be, convulsing on the shitter, half empty because some horrible spider bastard ended you in what should be a moment of peace!
    You made me laugh! But you're right man, When a spider surprises me on the toilet I guess I'll be... scared shitless! *puts on sunglasses*

Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    You made me laugh! But you're right man, When a spider surprises me on the toilet I guess I'll be... scared shitless! *puts on sunglasses*
    My bathroom tends to get a lot of spiders because of it's proximity to the garage door, I take no pride in saying it but I have often pinched mid-loaf to awkwardly shuffle into the hallway to find a shoe to destroy some 3 inch wide 8 legged asshole who thought it was spider-day.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bathroom tends to get a lot of spiders because of it's proximity to the garage door, I take no pride in saying it but I have often pinched mid-loaf to awkwardly shuffle into the hallway to find a shoe to destroy some 3 inch wide 8 legged asshole who thought it was spider-day.
    Bring a shoe when you go to the toilet, or go for classic; a newspaper. But my solution is always Air Freshener + Lighter, I'm a bit of a pyro