Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Awesome, awesome awesome. No need to apologize for delays, you are a godsend. Thanks!
    Np, again if anything comes up I'll be checking this periodically.

I've been using this UI for around 2 months since before MoP came out, since my custom ui was pretty processor intensive.

Took the time to learn most of the aspects of it, and my version I've actually been editing the LUA files for even more customization. But ever since they took out the shadow dance bars etc I've had to do less and less customization (why did blizz even remove sdance bar?).

Next up - any option anywhere to make it so on a target frame you can see if an enemy is a rare spawn, elite, etc? I ran into an elite tonight and didnt realize until I had died that i even pulled an elite, lol.

Next up - any option anywhere to make it so on a target frame you can see if an enemy is a rare spawn, elite, etc? I ran into an elite tonight and didnt realize until I had died that i even pulled an elite, lol.

That's what the + sign means, if you need something more visible I'll see if I can think of something.

PHP Code:
    ["plus"] = [[function(u)

local c UnitClassification(u)
            if(
    == 'elite' or == 'rareelite'then

return '+'

end
        end
    ]], 
    (It's under ShestakUI\Libs\oUF\Elements\Tags.lua)

you can edit return + to anything you want, like elite or something
    Last edited by ayako; 2012-11-06 at 03:05 AM.

Cool, Ill keep my eye peeled for the plus sign next time im near where i know there are elites.

Whats PHP code for, how do i use it? Sorry, total noob.

Cool, Ill keep my eye peeled for the plus sign next time im near where i know there are elites.

Whats PHP code for, how do i use it? Sorry, total noob.
    It's lua code inside that file. The PHP tags are just so the forum colorizes it for ease of reading.

Ah, alright, cool! Ive learned so many things since I met you! haha

Ah, alright, cool! Ive learned so many things since I met you! haha
    If you want you can open that file and view all the different tags there are for different mob types etc.

I got a new Grummlepack today on my alt and realized i have zero clue how to make the bags appear so I can equip a new one!

I got a new Grummlepack today on my alt and realized i have zero clue how to make the bags appear so I can equip a new one!
    Right click the x of the bag display.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I'm using Roguepowerbars ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rpb-20 ) instead of classtimes, mostly because it looks nicer and has more options.
    As the name sugest it's setup for rogues but you can add your own buffs/debuffs for any class (or procs) so after some setup it works for all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    I'm using Roguepowerbars ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rpb-20 ) instead of classtimes, mostly because it looks nicer and has more options.
    As the name sugest it's setup for rogues but you can add your own buffs/debuffs for any class (or procs) so after some setup it works for all classes.
    Yeah, RPB looks a bit like forteXorcist did if I recall correctly, ayako hooked me up with Shestak and im deeply in love, so while I appreciate the input, I feel like I will be giving this addon a while until i try something now...

its lightweight, its clean, it skins everything (!!!) and best of all, it seems ...smart. Idk how else to put it. It knows when i'm on my monk I want to monitor my brew stacks, i knows when im on my mage I want to know when my pets freeze is coming off CD.

I think this addon knows how to play better than I do.

Yeah, RPB looks a bit like forteXorcist did if I recall correctly, ayako hooked me up with Shestak and im deeply in love, so while I appreciate the input, I feel like I will be giving this addon a while until i try something now...

its lightweight, its clean, it skins everything (!!!) and best of all, it seems ...smart. Idk how else to put it. It knows when i'm on my monk I want to monitor my brew stacks, i knows when im on my mage I want to know when my pets freeze is coming off CD.

I think this addon knows how to play better than I do.
    You might like http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/inline-aura too.

You do have to blow up your button size a tiny bit to make it work well though.
    Last edited by ayako; 2012-11-06 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    Hello Ayako,

I have a very noob question but how did you make the colored lines around your unitframes (player/target) and the bottom of your interface? I am assuming that it is litepanels (maybe) but I am not sure how to use it. I would like to create some lines around my player/target frame like you did but I don't know how. Can you please eventually share the code you are using for if possible (if it is litepanels via lua coding)?

Thanks in advance.
    Eleane.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleane View Post
    Hello Ayako,

I have a very noob question but how did you make the colored lines around your unitframes (player/target) and the bottom of your interface? I am assuming that it is litepanels (maybe) but I am not sure how to use it. I would like to create some lines around my player/target frame like you did but I don't know how. Can you please eventually share the code you are using for if possible (if it is litepanels via lua coding)?

Thanks in advance.
    Eleane.
    Are you using shestak or something else atm?

Deleted
    I saw thus bars in your interface and that is exactly what I wanted to do but I don't know how. I checked on wowinterface and found litepanels that would make it but the guide on how to use it is rather limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleane View Post
    I saw thus bars in your interface and that is exactly what I wanted to do but I don't know how. I checked on wowinterface and found litepanels that would make it but the guide on how to use it is rather limited.
    The borders are included with ShestakUI.

Hey ayako! Or anyone that may read this that also uses Shestakui.

After patching 5.1 today I have some interesting issues - my bags wont consolidate anymore, instead I have the standard blizzard 5 bag interface. The healthbar nameplates and built in threat meter looks broken, unpolished, weird. And Some of the frames (like character pane) is now see through?

Nothing game breaking so I'm not about to fuss about it. Went to the official shestakui forums and all I could glean there was to basically delete the WTF and see if I could replicate the issue - but the issue wasnt fixed, AND my settings were reset - so I just un-deleted it and decided to pop on here and see if you or anyone else could fill me in -

Is this a known issue since 5.1? Something that might work itself out with an update? BTW I did download via curse client the newest shestak, should I uninstall and go back to the previous version and just run out of date on my addon list?

You'll just have to wait for them to update. Blizz changed a few things. (since they're russian, primarily, it'll likely be up tommorow)

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    You'll just have to wait for them to update. Blizz changed a few things. (since they're russian, primarily, it'll likely be up tommorow)
    Nice. Figured as much, just wanted to make sure there was nothing I could do at this juncture to fix anything. No sweat :-)

Updates fixed just about everything.