Deleted

Going back to wow

Hello, I am going back to wow after a year break, Wich class is the most fun to play? (i have mop i'm installing it right now)

How do you answer such a subjective topic?

Deleted
    Depends on which style you like. I'm having a blast on my mage at the moment even though it has been my main since the very beginning. You should not listen to what people tells you, but what you feel for (oh the ironic). Go check out the talents or even watch some movies/clips. That should light up the interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    Depends on which style you like. I'm having a blast on my mage at the moment even though it has been my main since the very beginning. You should not listen to what people tells you, but what you feel for (oh the ironic). Go check out the talents or even watch some movies/clips. That should light up the interest.
    Can't say it any better this guy !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    This. What did you play before quitting?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    I played an elemental shaman but it got boring pretty fast

Why did you quit in the first place? What class or classes did you used to play before you left? No one can give you any sort of a real answer until you give us more information.

EDIT: You wrote a comment right as I replied. Elemental shamans are a blast. Literally, pun intended. I see many of them floating around now. Look them up, they got a few cool things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very subjective question, i enjoy Enhancement shaman but you may not, its comepletely subjective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Why did you quit in the first place? What class or classes did you used to play before you left? No one can give you any sort of a real answer until you give us more information.
    Well i did not have the money to play the game any more and plus i got hacked so now i had to make a new account because blizz won't give me back my acc (i had an authenticator)

you should have named this thread "whats teh best class for dailies?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. "Help Me Choose My Class" threads are not allowed here.