Ret ICD Tracking

So I have a DMF trinket and LFR Orders and trying to find the best way to track the ICD for these. I have power auras for the actual proc buffs but want to track them while the on cd. I used to do this with Proculas but it seems like that addon has been abandoned. I also tried doing it with CLCret but for orders all I get is a nonfunctional gear icon, and for DMF trinket I get the right buff icon but no tracking.

clc settings:
    DMF -> id: 128989 / icd option / 45:15
    Orders -> id: 126583 / icd option / 45:20

Can anyone let me know why it's not working or recommend a good addon for this job?
    Thanks.

Deleted
    Needtoknow can show icd's just fine, it's easy to set up.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/need-to-know

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt66 View Post
    So I have a DMF trinket and LFR Orders and trying to find the best way to track the ICD for these. I have power auras for the actual proc buffs but want to track them while the on cd. I used to do this with Proculas but it seems like that addon has been abandoned. I also tried doing it with CLCret but for orders all I get is a nonfunctional gear icon, and for DMF trinket I get the right buff icon but no tracking.

clc settings:
    DMF -> id: 128989 / icd option / 45:15
    Orders -> id: 126583 / icd option / 45:20

Can anyone let me know why it's not working or recommend a good addon for this job?
    Thanks.
    PHP Code:
    return IconICD(12898645010.3
    PHP Code:
    return IconICD(12658345010.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    PHP Code:
    return IconICD(12898645010.3
    PHP Code:
    return IconICD(12658345010.3
    What do I do with that Req? Does that even work for CLCret or is it just for clcinfo?

For clcret with those proc ids, I get the right icon for relic of xuen but it doesn't track anything and for Orders I just get a gear icon which also doesn't do anything. Do I need another addon to make clcret's icd tracking work? HA and AW work fine but none of the trinkets do. What am I missing here?

Just throw them somewhere on your bars and watch it.

Fuggin caveman style.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Just throw them somewhere on your bars and watch it.

Fuggin caveman style.
    i'm pretty sure just having the icon for the trinket on your bars isn't going to track the icd of it......
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Derrrrrp.

Thought this was about an on use trinket. I cannot read and am obviously stupid.

'pologies!

I use http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd to track my trinket icd's.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Need to Know or WeakAuras work well.

If you want already set up auras for weak auras PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    I use http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd to track my trinket icd's.
    Using this one now and it's working well, thanks. I was just hoping to avoid using an extra addon when the functionality is supposed to be there in clcret.

Personally use WeakAuras, but then my entire 'CLCInfo' setup is done with WeakAuras so its easy to add in, and I can change how it looks to be exactly what I want