Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    I believe DBM and the like took care of turning that into one of those "button sequence" games in which you just repeat the sequence in order.
    About as random as playing the same guitar hero song over and over.
    How about disabling DBM for those fights, then? Blizz can do that.

Too much of WoW is about racing to the finish and with the most DPS. A fight of fights shouldn't be a race to the finish, it should be did you survive at all.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

So as a fury warr.... hmm....

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=122475

.... I win? :P

(Edit: that + heroic throw, shattering throw... what ever else throw we have ofc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    all you can do is direct attacks to knock him back and all I can do is Howling Blast and Icy Touch to hit him, as I can't go near him and hit him. Any suggestions?
    Seems like you've figured this out already. You just have to do that til he dies. Stop worrying about your dps and start worrying about how to win.

I had a bigger problem with the arakkoa on my rogue. God rogue survivability sucks ass.

I one shotted most on my warrior.

All brawler guild bosses can be stunned or cc'd in someway so far. Maybe not the uber awesome one that I'd rather not ruin for you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I found this quite a decent video showing quite a few of the *bosses*... looks like for pet classes it could be cake though.
    And in this video he gets the Penguin(around 9:39), and doesn't even get a chance, instantly killed

Looks fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    How about disabling DBM for those fights, then? Blizz can do that.

Too much of WoW is about racing to the finish and with the most DPS. A fight of fights shouldn't be a race to the finish, it should be did you survive at all.
    Well, hey now. As a Holy/Ret. Paladin main myself, I get where you're coming from. I absolutely love the idea of dual-spec utility no matter what the fight, and no matter what my role, regardless of my middle-of-the-pack status. But non-hybrid sycophants have the exact same enthusiasm towards DPS-output or Tank-control.

Until Blizzard does away with the the Holy Trinity, how a fight "should be" will never be ideal. And once they do, the game will be considered broken like Diablo was.

Do you trust the vocal minority of the community to decide how entertaining the game actually is?