Deleted

Cat form stealth with and without glyph

I've been searching the net to find any results but unfortunatly i can not find anything on this.

I am not sure if my character is bugged or Glyph of Prowl is.

Basicly what it comes down to is this:

Without the Glyph, you actually get the movement-speed penalty from Prowl. However, for some weird reason, with the glyph, you actually move faster in prowl than out of prowl.

Can anybody test to see if they are getting the same results or if it is just me (i doubt it).

As in the % movement stat found in your character attribute menu increases, or it appears you're moving faster? It could be that it only appears you are moving faster because of the short gate the prowl animation has. Short gate means your feet move faster, but actual movement speed isn't effected.

Deleted
    i dont have the glyph on my druid, ill go and check ah see how much it is and report back.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 11:26 PM ----------

is this with the pvp 4set or without?

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 11:28 PM ----------

im using 4set pvp bonus, no 15% move speed talent and i do not have a speed increase, same speed in prowl 144% speed in and out of prowl.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 11:32 PM ----------

what speed % are you getting in and out of prowl?

Deleted
    Actual char sheet information of course.

It is with Feline Swiftness (the 15% talent) and without 4-set pvp or boot enchant.

144% cat form w/o prowl
    151% cat form w/ prowl

You're a Night Elf, aren't you?

The glyph sets it to 100%. The Night Elf Racial Shadowmeld then increases it to 105%.

Deleted
    Huh wait what? What racial? Am i completely missing something here?

As in; I'm very aware of shadowmeld I just don't get the link with the speed.
    Last edited by mmocf1e65def16; 2012-11-05 at 12:41 AM.

night elf racial increases stealth speed

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Huh wait what? What racial? Am i completely missing something here?

As in; I'm very aware of shadowmeld I just don't get the link with the speed.
    Ah, wait, it's Elusiveness, not Shadowmeld. The tooltip is class dependant, though, the line only appears for Rogues and Druids.
    Last edited by huth; 2012-11-05 at 12:47 AM.

Deleted
    Ok neat. Did that actually change with MoP or have I simply never noticed?

The class dependant tooltip is new, the effect isn't, though it was bugged for a significant part of Cataclysm.

Almost all speed buffs stacking is also new and made Druids go plaid.

N.elfs have had stealth/prowl speed increase for a long, long time iirc.

Deleted
    Must have always gone unnoticed simply because we know we were slower in stealth so didn't care for the numbers, but obviously the glyph allowed to show the actual difference.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Ah, wait, it's Elusiveness, not Shadowmeld. The tooltip is class dependant, though, the line only appears for Rogues and Druids.
    Ok that cleared it up, was looking at shadowmeld and knew there was some increased stealth on it, never saw the movement speed thing before