Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Black Friday/Cyber monday

Anyone have any kind of ideas on what sort of deals i might expect on video cards during these two days?

No Idea, But I hope UPS cuts me a check for breaking my video cards when I had them shipped to my new place of residence.... Since I figured it would be safer to have my PC packed up nicely and shipped than putting it on the plane with me and letting the baggage handlers through it around. But I was wrong. UPS threw it around anyways and broke my video cards.... Of course now the whole package is back where I shipped it from because they needed to inspect the package to see if it was UPS's fault for breaking it or if it was The UPS Store's fault for packaging it incorrectly... Either way, I have been without it for over a month now, and I would love to get a check from them before then so I could buy some new video cards and start using my damn PC again...

Quote Originally Posted by ujellybrah View Post
    No Idea, But I hope UPS cuts me a check for breaking my video cards when I had them shipped to my new place of residence.... Since I figured it would be safer to have my PC packed up nicely and shipped than putting it on the plane with me and letting the baggage handlers through it around. But I was wrong. UPS threw it around anyways and broke my video cards.... Of course now the whole package is back where I shipped it from because they needed to inspect the package to see if it was UPS's fault for breaking it or if it was The UPS Store's fault for packaging it incorrectly... Either way, I have been without it for over a month now, and I would love to get a check from them before then so I could buy some new video cards and start using my damn PC again...
    As a frequent traveler I highly suggest you keep your Case box #1 your heatsink and gpu boxes #2. Then upon traveling you remove GPU box it along w/ your heatsink in my case a large air cooler. Then put the pc in the original box and ship it like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujellybrah View Post
    I fail to see how this has anything to do with the OP's post.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    i just wished black friday excisted here.
    Best guess for that some models they got in excess will be sold for some discount (likely mid tier cards)