Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger View Post
    Why do people still gank lower level players?
    Pay it forward.

They've been ganked, so they're ganking someone else, and with a very high likelyhood someone else who has also ganked someone else. Pretty simple.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    You mean you're going to attack and hope they have enough adds on them that they can't survive the blindside from npc damage, right?

is that why the gankers always hover when something their level shows up, then hearths when they are given a taste of their own medicine? That's usually how it goes, they never want a good fight, ever.
    If your in my sight you are going to die regardless of outcome, If there's adds anything anywhere. Hell be glad I'm not a rouge anymore haha but once more

I don't hunt people for hours mainly low levels.

I usually keep my main at the same place where my alt is. I can log on him if I get ganked and kill the camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    ikr

you're... you're not serious are you

you're playing a PALADIN

go get the damn righteous retreat glyph and laugh at people while you hearth away, its cheap as dirt and you're a disgrace to paladins everywhere if you don't buy it. it's best in slot for swag factor.

Because that involves porting to a city and having to either stop playing or, at best, fly all the way out because someone wants to be irritating on the internet.

Also because that glyph is shitty and shouldn't be in the game.

Deleted
    I'm just in Nagrand talking to someone when an epic geared rogue comes up to me, stuns me, and kills me. I release and come back to my corpse, then realize he's corpse camping me. This goes on a few times until I finally give up and log off.

Why do people do this? We've all been ganked and we've all gotten pissed off about it. It takes no skill whatsoever to gank someone and all it does is succeed in angering another player who's just trying to go about their business. Why do people have to be so terrible to each other? What psychological need is fulfilled by killing someone who can't defend themselves? Can't you at least wait until someone hits 90? I just don't understand people.
    kill them while they are young before they will grow up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    In my experience with people I've run into in game, anyone who throws around "kids" as a label in the pvp sense is generally about 15 and in the sub 1800 bracket. Just saying.
    cool story brokiddo

Because that involves porting to a city and having to either stop playing or, at best, fly all the way out because someone wants to be irritating on the internet.
    So you're going to continue to complain and make excuses, even though the Dungeon Finder is a perfectly viable, and more likely than not, more efficient way to level your character?

You have options. The only person to blame for your irritability is yourself.

Or your friend who strongly insisted you should play on a PvP server because they didn't want to play on a PvE server. Kind of a stab in the dark, but happens more often than most people think.

cool story brokiddo
    You're certainly not doing anything to discredit my point with that one. You must be a superhero both in PvP and real life!

cool story brokiddo

So you're going to continue to complain and make excuses, even though the Dungeon Finder is a perfectly viable, and more likely than not, more efficient way to level your character?

You have options. The only person to blame for your irritability is yourself.

Or your friend who strongly insisted you should play on a PvP server because they didn't want to play on a PvE server. Kind of a stab in the dark, but happens more often than most people think.
    Incorrect. What you're saying is "If you put yourself in a position where people can piss you off, it's your fault when they do it." If I'm walking down the street and I see a big fat guy eating a piece of cake, I'm well within my rights to go "HEY FATTY! STOP BEING A FATTY AND QUIT EATING THAT CAKE!" But I don't do that? Why? Because I'm not an asshole and I don't enjoy making other people unhappy. You're well within your rights to gank people, but you're just being an asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, if I see some kid walking in my hood, the kids gonna get taken down.

Kids gotten learn not to walk in my hood again somehow. Nomesayin?

You know as well as I do that you have no hood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    You're certainly not doing anything to discredit my point with that one. You must be a superhero both in PvP and real life!
    damn straight

dont you forget it

What you're saying is "If you put yourself in a position where people can piss you off, it's your fault when they do it." If I'm walking down the street and I see a big fat guy eating a piece of cake, I'm well within my rights to go "HEY FATTY! STOP BEING A FATTY AND QUIT EATING THAT CAKE!" But I don't do that? Why? Because I'm not an asshole and I don't enjoy making other people unhappy. You're well within your rights to gank people, but you're just being an asshole.
    You knew what you were signing up for when you rolled a PvP Server. You can try and twist it any way that you want and you will be wrong every time.

If you can't appreciate the perks of being on a PvP Server, then you shouldn't play on one.

I love it when someone comes to camp me. Because then I log my main and camp them.

If you play on a pvp realm, dont cry when you get ganked and camped.

damn straight

dont you forget it

You knew what you were signing up for when you rolled a PvP Server. You can try and twist it any way that you want and you will be wrong every time.

If you can't appreciate the perks of being on a PvP Server, then you shouldn't play on one.

I love it when someone comes to camp me. Because then I log my main and camp them.
    I don't have a main on this server. And this is a perk, you say?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    If you play on a pvp realm, dont cry when you get ganked and camped.
    You know I've read so many threads on both this site and the official forum and I'm 100% sure they do not understand the concept of it and the counter of most of replies in every single thread is this

Ganking is not pvE
    ... Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like being ganked when I am leveling a new character because I have no chance of fighting back. When I am on my lvl 90 character, by all means, gank me if you want. I like open world PvP but only if it's fair play. Even when I am helping a friend leveling a new character, I will never touch a lowbie because it's not fun for me pressing one button to kill someone and it certainly isn't fun for him. On the other hand, when I am at the summoning stone in front of a raid and I see 2+ max level enemies, I want to start a fight because in this situation, you fight for honor points, challenge and the control over the summoning stone.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

There is something satisfying about being able to kill a person with a single stroke of a key on a keyboard, just like it is satisfying to squish a fly with a newspaper. . .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta87 View Post
    That's usually my reason =o Can't take the heat? Roll PvE server.
    You're an idiot.

Mod Edit: Don't insult people please.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-11-05 at 07:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gank because I am on a pvp server.
    I gank because I can.
    I gank beacuse it's not about killing them, it's about sending a message.

I don't ever bother looking deep into this, that is for people here in the forums.

Oh and to give people more of a reason to flame me or hate gankers, I do it because someone has to continue the cycle of ganking innocent lowbies who can't defend themselves.
    Last edited by Forgottenone; 2012-11-05 at 05:48 AM.

Cant remember the last time I ganked a low lvl, doesnt mean i dont follow them a bit and give them the willies ;p
    Whoops, sig too big

I like how people who get ganked get so serious about it. "They do it cause there bullies." "They do it for self gratification." LOL ITS A GAME! Ganking is fun on PvP servers. PvP servers are servers to kill opposite faction when red. Don't like it they give you a couple options of different style servers ie RP and PVE.