Deleted

Question Which calling?! :[

Hey guys,

First of all, I know this isn't really something someone else can answer for me....but I'm really stumped at which calling to make and get to 50 before SL hits.

I've played Rift in the past, and have gotten a warrior up to 50....but in all honesty I don't think it's for me. The only reason I continued to play it was because we were levelling in a group of 3 (cleric/rogue/warrior) and didn't want to reroll to catch up.

I current play WoW, although I have stated to my guild that I will not raid in MoP due to wanting to give Rift raiding a bash. When we got to 50, we basically just ran expert dungeons and did a few non-raid things...but my 2 friends lost interest shortly after and moved back to full time WoW since we had quite a demanding raid schedule at the time.

I currently play a warrior on WoW, which is why I made a warrior in the first place on Rift, though since it seems to take an age for Blizzard to release new content I've had plenty of time to level other classes to 85 back in Cataclysm which I thoroughly enjoyed. This includes: mage, warlock, priest, rogue and hunter...so I sort of enjoy most rolls (though to be fair, I don't have too much experience healing).

Basically, I just want your opinions on why you play X calling (cleric/mage/rogue) and think it's the best, and perhaps list some pros/cons for the calling post 1.11 to maybe sway me to roll it. To be honest, I can see myself enjoying all 3 but obviously want to commit to 1 of them - at least to begin with.

Thanks in advance guys!

P.S. I'm going to roll on Icewatch/Blightweald EU (not too sure which yet, any recommendations?) if any of you know of any decent semi-casual raid guilds please let me know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Scesb,

That's really a personal preference that no one can really answer but yourself. Here's a link to some videos posted earlier about the 4 callings. Have a browse through that thread it may help you out. Check out the free trial as well you can give each one a spin and see what you like best.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19010537

I'm going to close this to avoid multiple similar threads.