10+ Year Old Account

Question August Celestial dailies location...

Is there ANY way of influencing this?

I've done AC dailies 12 times snce I got Revered with GL..
    - 3 times in Jade Forest
    - 9 times in Townlong Steppes
    - 0 times in Krasarang Wilds
    - 0 times in Kun-Lai Summit

This just doesn't look random. It looks like something is very wrong..
    How are you supposed to do http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7287 and http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7286 when they dailies are never there?

Can I influence where the AC dailies take place, e.g. by accepting the bread-crumb quest in Shrine of Two Moons, at a specific time? Or some other way?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually it looks incredibly random.

What wouldn't be random is if you knew every 4 days you'd have gotten to every zone because there was a built-in restriction on having zones more than 1 time apart.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    This just doesn't look random.
    And how would random look?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    RNG, brah.
    And we all know how RNG is a b-otch.

You can tell if it is random after lets say 1000 iterations - the more occurences, the more normal distribution will be visible, it means every spot will have about 25%

10+ Year Old Account
    It's RNG. On my server I get Krasarang more often than anything else and Townlong is the rarest occurrence.

What I suspect, however, is that the daily quest set somehow doesn't always reset at midnight as it's supposed to, so it may induce "chains" of the same location.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    It's RNG. On my server I get Krasarang more often than anything else and Townlong is the rarest occurrence.

What I suspect, however, is that the daily quest set somehow doesn't always reset at midnight as it's supposed to, so it may induce "chains" of the same location.
    Think this seems to be happening on my server (Eonar EU) had Defense at Niuzao Temple for the last 3 days straight. Really quite annoying as I'd love to finish Champion of Chi-Ji myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikuru View Post
    Think this seems to be happening on my server (Eonar EU) had Defense at Niuzao Temple for the last 3 days straight. Really quite annoying as I'd love to finish Champion of Chi-Ji myself.
    Remember the component achievements to get the meta achievement and title Flamebreaker from Molten Front? This stuff is nothing compared to that RNG...

I've done AC dailies approx 18 times since I got Revered with GL..
    - 2 times in Jade Forest
    - 2 times in Townlong Steppes
    - 6 times in Krasarang Wilds
    - 8 times in Kun-Lai Summit

1 Jade Forest, 1 Townlong Steppes for me.

All the rest have been Krasarang and Kun-Lai

I've had them appear about equally across every zone so far

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

- 3 times in Jade Forest

On my server it seems to be like 50% of the time in Krasarang, 40% of the time in Jade Forest, and 10% of the time in Townlong. I'm almost exalted and have only done the Kun-Lai set of dailies once.

Deleted
    On my server Niu Zao temple since a week ago . Every day . We didn't get White Tiger Temple since the begining of expansion. I saw it only once.

Can I influence where the AC dailies take place, e.g. by accepting the bread-crumb quest in Shrine of Two Moons, at a specific time? Or some other way?
    On the other hand there is a small trick if you want to have tomorrow the same quest hub like today . You get a quest from quartermaster , sending you to the place where your daily hub is . You can pick up the daily quests from there anyway , without finish the quest who sent you there .

If you don't finish the quest who sent you there and keep it in your book, tomorrow you will have the same hub active again.
    Basically doing this little trick , you can force a questhub to be active every day .
    Last edited by mmoc1e4c5b7903; 2012-11-06 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    On my server Niu Zao temple since a week ago . Every day . We didn't get White Tiger Temple since the begining of expansion. I saw it only once.

On the other hand there is a small trick if you want to have tomorrow the same quest hub like today . You get a quest from quartermaster , sending you to the place where your daily hub is . You can pick up the daily quests from there anyway , without finish the quest who sent you there .

If you don't finish the quest who sent you there and keep it in your book, tomorrow you will have the same hub active again.
    Basically doing this little trick , you can force a questhub to be active every day .
    i'll be trying this next krasarang day for sure, last hub I need achieves from, thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post

This is not true in the slightest. You will always get the same quests everybody else does. If it happens to be a same day, that's just the luck of the draw. I've had up to all four of these quests in my log at a time. On a similar note, turning one in on a day where it isn't for that group, you still don't get the daily quests for that area.

Example: Monday is Niuzao. you get the quest and hold it. Tuesday is Crane. you get the quest and complete them. Turning in Niuzao on Tuesday will only net you the 9(?) gold and nothing more. you also won't get Niuzao on Tuesday unless everybody on the realm is getting it.

10+ Year Old Account

- 3 times in Jade Forest

How are you supposed to do http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7287 and http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7286 when they dailies are never there?

Did Krasarang this morning, did Kun-Lai yesterday, did Jade the day before.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I still cant stress the fact that I literally HATE doing daily quests.